You have to pass the PMI-RMP exam to receive the certification from PMI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample PMI Risk Management Professional Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PMI-RMP exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual PMI-RMP Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of PMI Risk Management Professional exam questions.
PMI Risk Management Professional Sample Questions:
01. When does the Identify Risks process take place in a project?
a) At the Planning stage
b) Throughout the project life-cycle
c) At the Initiating stage
d) At the Executing stage
02. A risk manager schedules a project overview meeting with the project sponsor to provide an update on risk management progress.
Each functional lead is identifying the most critical information to be presented at an executive level. The information must balance communicating essential information with actions and recommendations.
What risk information should be communicated to the project sponsor?
a) Significant risks and issues and their planned responses
b) Risk matrix showing the distribution of high, medium, and low risks
c) Results of the last project risk brainstorming session
d) Summary feedback from the previous risk audit
03. What risk identification technique allows participants to identify the project risks and to remain anonymous?
a) Influence diagrams
b) Assumptions analysis
d) Delphi technique
04. Which risk response is acceptable for both positive and negative risk events?
05. To properly ensure risk information is incorporated into the overall project management framework, risk data must be provided to the schedule analysts and cost estimators on a periodic basis.
How frequently should this be performed?
a) At the end of the financial quarter
b) At least once per month
c) As defined in the risk plan
d) As defined in the company standards
06. You are working with your project stakeholders to identify risks within the JKP Project. You want to use an approach to engage the stakeholders to increase the breadth of the identified risks by including internally generated risk.
Which risk identification approach is most suited for this goal?
a) Delphi Technique
b) SWOT analysis
c) Assumptions analysis
07. When monitoring the execution quality of risk-related plans and processes, which of the following would be a useful metric to track and record?
a) The number of risks in the project register
b) The degree of variation from the baseline
c) The number of levels in the risk breakdown structure
d) The degree of variation from the risk response strategy
08. During qualitative risk analysis you want to define the risk urgency assessment. All of the following are indicators of risk priority except for which one?
a) Cost of the project
b) Risk rating
c) Warning signs
09. Your project is an agricultural-based project that deals with plant irrigation systems. You have discovered a byproduct in your project that your organization could use to make a profit.
If your organization seizes this opportunity it would be an example of what risk response?
10. During which of the following processes, probability and impact matrix is prepared?
a) Plan Risk Responses
b) Monitoring and Control Risks
c) Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
d) Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
If you find any errors or typos in PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com