01. You are performing the Manage Quality process and establishing expected values for the dependent relationships in the hierarchy. Which technique are you using?
a) Affinity diagrams
c) Tree diagrams
d) Interrelationship digraphs
02. Why should a project team complete lessons learned documentation?
a) To ensure project closure
b) To show management what they’ve accomplished in the project
c) To show the project stakeholders what they’ve accomplished in the project
d) To help future project teams complete their projects more efficiently
03. At which stage of team development do employees compete for control?
04. Which of the following best characterizes Six Sigma?
a) Stipulates that quality must be managed in
b) Focuses on improving the quality of the people first, then improving the quality of the process or project
c) Asserts that quality must be a continuous way of doing business
d) Focuses on process improvement and variation reduction by using a measurement-based strategy
05. If your expected value is 110 and the standard deviation is 12, which of the following is true?
a) There is approximately a 68 percent chance of completing this activity in 98 to 122 days.
b) There is approximately a 99 percent chance of completing this activity in 86 to 134 days.
c) There is approximately a 95 percent chance of completing this activity in 98 to 122 days.
d) There is approximately a 75 percent chance of completing this activity in 86 to 134 days.
06. You need to communicate information in a multidirectional fashion with several stakeholders. Which of the following is true?
a) This describes push communication, which is a communication model.
b) This describes interactive communication, which is a communication method.
c) This describes communication requirements analysis, which is a communication model.
d) This describes pull communication, which is a communication method.
07. A negative result from an SV calculation means which of the following?
a) PV is higher than EV.
b) PV equals 1.
c) EV is higher than PV.
d) EV is higher than AC.
08. Once you earn the PMP, the certification is valid for how long?
a) One year
b) Five years
d) Three years
09. The amount of authority a project manager possesses can be related to all of the following except which one?
a) The organizational structure
b) The interaction with various levels of management
c) The key stakeholder’s influence on the project
d) The project management maturity level of the organization
10. What are the inputs to the Develop Project Charter process?
a) Agreements, business documents, EEFs, and OPAs
b) Business case, benefits management plan, and OPAs
c) Agreements, EEFs, and OPAs
d) Business case, benefits management plan, EEFs