You have to pass the PCMC exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified Marketing Consultant Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCMC exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Marketing Consultant (PCMC) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCMC Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified Marketing Consultant exam questions.
Pega Marketing Consultant Sample Questions:
01. Which property holds the information regarding control group membership?
02. How do we refer to a segment that is used to test the impact of a specific offer?
a) Target Segment
b) Control Group
c) Test Group
d) Validation Set
03. In the context of real-time containers, how do you control what happens when a customer clicks on the offer?
a) By configuring the click through connector in an offer flow
b) By defining a real-time event
c) By specifying the click through URL
d) By specifying the call to action
04. Which value is output by an Adaptive Model?
05. A customer's propensity to accept a proposition increases when ______.
a) the proposition was rejected by similar customers
b) similar propositions were accepted by the customer
c) similar propositions were rejected by the customer
d) the proposition was accepted by similar customers
06. When does the campaign validation occur?
a) When a seed test is invoked
b) When it is updated
c) Every time it is saved
d) When the campaign moves to the "Test" state
07. On the File landing page, the status of output file template shows "In Progress". What action is required to see the data?
a) Checking in the file output template
b) Waiting until the status changes to "Completed"
c) Finalizing and downloading
08. Which decision component belongs to the Arbitration category?
b) Decision Table
c) Adaptive Model
09. What is the key difference between a predictive model and a human expert?
a) Predictive models always outperform human experts.
b) Humans are better at dealing with structured data and identifying patterns.
c) Predictive models make successful predictions irrespective of the amount of data available.
d) Predictive models are more capable of detecting patterns in historical data.
10. In an offer flow, which is a valid value for the Response field in the Update Status shape?
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Marketing Consultant (PCMC) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com