You have to pass the CPDC exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this Pega Decisioning Consultant sample questions. Our Sample Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PEGACPDC23V1 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega CPDC Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant exam questions.
Pega Decisioning Consultant Sample Questions:
01. The arbitration factor that allows you to assign financial values to actions is called: _________________________.
a) business levers
c) action value
d) context weighting
02. Which two of these statements is true about creating segments?
a) The list of customers in a segment can be viewed from within the segment
b) A segment run can be triggered by the Next-Best-Action outbound schedule
c) In a segment you can reference customer properties OR another segment, but not both.
d) When building the segment, if you want to know the count resulting from the criteria defined so far, the only way to do this is by running the segment.
e) The result of a criteria group can be combined with the result above it using AND and OR operators.
03. U+ Bank has decided to present the Platinum Plus credit card, a lower ranked card, to customers who visit their home page. Which arbitration factor do you configure to implement this requirement?
a) Business levers
b) Context weighting
d) Action value
04. A bank has been running traditional marketing campaigns for many years. One such campaign sends an offer email to qualified customers on day 1.
On day 3, it sends a reminder email to customers who haven't responded to the first email. On day 7, it sends a second reminder to customers who haven't responded to the first two emails.
If you were to re-implement this requirement using the always-on outbound customer engagement paradigm, how would you approach this scenario?
a) Create three segments to identify the target audience for each of the three offer emails- day 1, day 3 and day 7. Setup three schedules per day targeting each of the three segments.
b) Configure a primary schedule for the original offer email and setup an ad-hoc or emergency schedule to send reminder emails
c) Configure the primary schedule to run daily and let the AI choose the best action from all the actions that a customer qualifies for based on engagement policies.
d) Create an action with a flow that contains 3 Send Email shapes, one for each email. Set appropriate wait times between the shapes.
05. A bank has several credit card offers defined under the sales issue / credit card group. The card_type action property for some of the cards is set to VISA and for others to Mastercard. The bank wants to limit the total number of VISA cards sent via email in an outbound run.
How do you implement this requirement?
a) Define a property constraint based on the value of the card_type action property.
b) Define a group-level constraint to limit all credit cards.
c) Move the VISA and Mastercard actions to separate groups, then define two separate volume constraints
d) Define an action-level constraint for each of the actions separately.
06. U+ Bank has a product eligibility matrix that defines what type of customers qualify for which offers when customers visit the bank's website.
Which two components in the Next-Best-Action Designer allows you to define these conditions?
c) Engagement Policy
07. A bank has chosen an email service provider to deliver the offer messages selected by Pega Customer Decision Hub.
The service provider prefers that the bank uploads a file per batch of customers to a cloud storage location, either on Microsoft Azure or Amazon S3.
As a consultant working on the project representing the bank, what is your response?
a) Action details can only be transferred via secure FTP.
b) Action details will be written to the local filesystem by default. But we will write an external process to transfer them to the cloud.
c) Action details can be written directly to Amazon S3 but not Microsoft Azure.
d) Action details can be directly written to either of those cloud storage solutions.
08. In a decision strategy, to use a customer property in an expression, you _______________.
a) use the property as defined without any prefix
b) prefix the property with the keyword Customer
c) define Customer page in Pages and Classes
d) define the property as a strategy property
09. What does a dotted line from a Group By component to a Filter component mean?
a) Information from the Group By component is copied over to the Filter component.
b) The Filter component references a property from Group By component.
c) Evaluate the Filter component first to evaluate the Group By component.
d) There is a one-to-one relationship between the Group By and the Filter components.
10. In a Prioritization component, the top action can be determined based on the value of _______________.
d) Average Margin of all actions
Answer: a, b
Answer: c, d
If you find any errors or typos in Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC) sample question-answers or online Pega PEGACPDC23V1 practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org