01. How do you provide users with guidance for completing a form and avoid the need for application training?
a) Add an optional action to the case to explain the task.
b) Send a notification to the assigned user.
c) Add an instruction to the assignment.
d) Add the corresponding step to an appropriate stage.
02. Which two of the following scenarios are good candidates for rule delegation?
a) Content of an entail confirming a customer submission
b) Business policies controlled by regularity compliance
c) Password validation standards
d) The service level on expense reports
03. An application references a data element found in the Work- class. How is this rule inherited by the application?
a) By applying directed inheritance.
b) By applying pattern inheritance.
c) By naming PegaRULES as the built-on application.
d) By adding the ruleset that contains the property to the application.
04. Automating decisions based on business logic enables________.
a) application users to mark a specific location for business exceptions that may arise in the process flow
b) architects to improve the performance of the application
c) application users to focus on more nuanced decisions that require business expertise
d) architects to spend less time building the application
05. Select two benefits of adopting a rule delegation strategy.
a) Adopting a delegation strategy can help deliver applications more quickly by incorporating business users in the development process.
b) Adopting a rule delegation strategy enables business users and architects to focus on their specific tasks related to application development and maintenance.
c) Adopting a rule delegation strategy can help improve the business’ ability to adapt to changing business conditions.
d) Adopting a delegation strategy enables architects to limit the availability of application changes to specific users and access groups to manage application updates.
06. A home loan application requires application the legal team manager and the Finance team manager. The Legal team manager must approve before the Finance team manager. How do you configure this requirement?
a) Create an approval step with cascading approval.
b) Apply business logic to route a single assignment in the correct order.
c) Route an assignment to a work queue where both roles have access.
d) Create an approval process for each manager in parallel.
07. The goal milestone in a service level defines that amount of time _______.
a) allowed for a user to advance to the next stage
b) in which the case or step should be completed
c) allowed before an assignment is considered overdue
d) in which the case or step must be completed
08. You want to engage business and IT resources to review the working models. What best practice helps accomplish this objective?
a) Approval process
b) Pega Cloud®
c) Guardrail compliance
d) Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO)
09. Consider the following user story: As an account owner, I want to be able to add a member to my account so I can give the member temporary access.
Which two questions help you define the fields for the user view?
a) Will field information about the temporary member be stored in an external database?
b) What fields does the account owner need to see to be able to add a temporary member?
c) How do the fields for the temporary member need to be displayed?
d) Do the fields about the temporary member need to be displayed in multiple languages?
10. What three questions should you answer to create effective correspondence?
a) How often should you send correspondence?
b) Who is the user that receives the correspondence
c) Which email server should the correspondence use?
d) When does the correspondence need to be sent?
e) How will the correspondence be sent?