01. In the context of data models, when we refer to a destination external to the system under discussion, we can use which one of the following terms?
Select the correct choice:
When you are starting to plan the most appropriate stakeholder collaboration approach, which one of the following options would be the most important consideration to include in your plans?
Select the correct answer from the choices:
a) The location and available collaboration tools
b) The content of collaboration
c) The preferences of stakeholders
d) The influence of stakeholders
03. A business analyst (BA) meets with a long-tenured vice president who expresses disagreement with the objectives of the project on which the BA is currently engaged.
In what way does the vice president impact the BA's next step?
a) The vice president's high level of influence will cause the BA to leverage the organizational modelling technique.
b) The vice president's decision making authority will cause the BA to develop a new stakeholder engagement approach.
c) The vice president's negative attitude towards the project will cause the BA to leverage the risks analysis and management technique.
d) The vice president's disagreement with the project's objectives will cause the BA to leverage the stakeholder list, map, or personas technique.
When the old system is replaced by the new system, there is a risk that some critical incidents and criminal record data will be unavailable to police officers during the transition period. This transition period will only be for a couple of hours.
Which other aspects should you analyze in relation to this risk?
Select the correct answer from the choices that follow:
a) Likelihood, alternative solutions, and possible consequences if the risk occurs.
b) Because it is only for a couple of hours, there is no need to analyze the risk further.
c) Only analyze the likelihood of the risk occurring.
d) Likelihood, impact, and possible consequences if the risk occurs.
Which one of the following stakeholder types listed here is not mentioned at all in the case study?
d) Operational support
06. An organization maintains a central repository for managing new products that are brought into the organization. This central repository was built over a decade ago, initially starting in a spreadsheet, then moved to various iterations of a custom solution built in house.
There are many pitfalls in the current implementation and it does not have clear set of baseline requirements. The organization wants to improve the process. A business analyst (BA) is tasked to start the requirement elicitation.
Which of the following should the BA do?
a) Document the current solution's existing functionality
b) Develop the performance measures for the new solution
c) Create a wish list of desired performance functionality
d) Review the features of commercial off-the-shelf products
You decided to make use of a model to describe the requirements. One of the models you are planning to use is a UML use case diagram. Which of the following options describes this modeling format best?
Select the correct answer from the following choices:
08. Which of the following is the comparison of planned project results with actual project results?
a) Variance analysis
b) Cost-benefit analysis
c) Statistical Sampling
d) Trend analysis
09. Business analysts working in an information technology environment consider their tasks in light of three factors. What are these three factors?
a) Solution scope, organizational structure, and change scope
b) Solution impact, organizational maturity, and design options
c) Solution impact, organizational maturity, and change scope
d) Solution scope, organizational maturity, and change scope
10. What four dimensions are addressed in a balanced scorecard?
a) Learning and growth, transition states, customer, supplier
b) External business process, internal business process, customer, financial
c) Gap analysis, change strategy, solution scope, business requirements
d) Learning and growth, business process, customer, financial