01. Gary is the business analyst for his organization and he is preparing a presentation about the requirements for a large software development project.
Before Gary makes the presentation what should he do as part of his preparation for the presentation?
a) Determine an appropriate format for the presentation.
b) Confirm that he has the authority to host the presentation.
c) Confirm that the stakeholders have signed off on the requirements.
d) Hire a scribe to keep the minutes of the meeting.
02. Which of the following charts is a quality control tool to show categories of defects?
a) RACI chart
b) RAM chart
c) Pareto chart
d) Gantt chart
03. What type of requirements elicitation technique is the Delphi Technique?
c) Round table
04. A business analyst (BA) is defining a business analysis approach that should be compatible with the other project activities. Assessing the new solution's limitations should be planned as well.
When should this this activity be performed?
a) When the solution is designed
b) When the solution is fully implemented
c) When the elicitation activities are complete
d) When the solution is in use in some form
05. You are the business analyst for your organization and working with the stakeholders to prioritize the requirements.
The stakeholders are concerned about the financial impact of the requirements should some of them fail during the implementation. You would like to rank the risk tolerance of the stakeholders based on their comments about the solution and the requirements.
The following are the three categories of risk tolerance associated with the stakeholders except for which one?
06. Which of the following is the comparison of planned project results with actual project results?
a) Variance analysis
b) Cost-benefit analysis
c) Statistical Sampling
d) Trend analysis
07. What four dimensions are addressed in a balanced scorecard?
a) Learning and growth, transition states, customer, supplier
b) External business process, internal business process, customer, financial
c) Gap analysis, change strategy, solution scope, business requirements
d) Learning and growth, business process, customer, financial
08. The business analyst receives input from a stakeholder regarding the impacts of technical dependencies on a specific stakeholder requirement.
Which stakeholder is most likely to be providing this input?
a) Domain SME
b) Implementation SME
c) Project manager
d) Operational support
09. Business analysts working in an information technology environment consider their tasks in light of three factors. What are these three factors?
a) Solution scope, organizational structure, and change scope
b) Solution impact, organizational maturity, and design options
c) Solution impact, organizational maturity, and change scope
d) Solution scope, organizational maturity, and change scope
10. At the beginning of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring activities, the BABOK® Guide recommends that the business analyst create which two planning deliverables?
a) Stakeholder Engagement Approach and Governance Approach
b) Business Analysis Approach and Stakeholder Engagement Approach
c) Governance Approach and Information Management Approach
d) Information Management Approach and Business Analysis Approach