You have to pass the CLSSYB exam to receive the certification from GAQM. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GAQM CLSSYB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual GAQM CLSSYB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam questions.
GAQM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Sample Questions:
01. As a standard for a process to be at the 6 Sigma quality level, it must have?
a) Cp & Cpk > 1.5
b) Cp & Cpk >2
c) Cp >1.5 & Cpk >2.0
d) Cp >2.0 & Cpk >1.5
02. 5S Sorting: Items used weekly should be kept _______?
a) In a remote location
b) In a local location
c) Within arm's reach
d) In a storage area
03. The DMAIC approach to problem solving stands for Define, __________, Analyze, Improve and Control.
04. As a Belt completes a LSS project she creates for the Process Owner a Control Plan. The Control Plan is to remain active and open for __________________.
a) One year
b) The rest of the fiscal year
c) The life of the process
d) Three years
05. In the expression Y = f(Xn) Y, the output, is the ___________ variable and Xn, the inputs, are the __________ variables.
a) Independent, dependent
b) Individual, multiple
c) Sole, multiple
d) Dependent, independent
06. During the Process Discovery activity of the Measure Phase our team uses a ___________________ to brainstorm concerning all the potential things that could impact the output of the process we are investigating.
a) Pareto Chart
b) Shewhart Analytical
c) Fishbone Diagram
07. Which of the following would likely be a CTQ (Critical-to-Quality) for the purchase of a service?
a) Documentation is clear
b) Was timely in delivery
c) Required no redo
d) All of these answers are correc
08. A key metric in Six Sigma is the DPMO which stands for __________________?
a) Delayed production metrics output
b) Defects by management oversight
c) Defects per million opportunities
d) Developed production management oversight
09. As we begin to describe the things occurring with our process through a Process Map we begin to see some steps that are NVA which stands for ____________.
a) Non-value add
b) No violation allowed
c) Non-value actions
d) Next vehicle action
10. A concept that addresses the consistency of process workers is called ________?
b) Visual Factory
c) Standard Operating Procedures
d) Performance Drivers
If you find any errors or typos in GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com