You have to pass the CLSSBB exam to receive the certification from GAQM. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GAQM CLSSBB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual GAQM CLSSBB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam questions.
GAQM Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Sample Questions:
01. Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) can be classified as Visible Costs and Hidden Costs. Which of these items is a Visible Cost?
a) Lost Customer Loyalty
b) Time Value of Money
d) Late Delivery
02. For a process having an average throughput of 7,200 units per hour, what is the average Cycle Time per unit in seconds?
03. Much of the Six Sigma methodology is used to identify and remove causes for _____________ .
a) Process Variation
b) Material Costs
c) Excess Inventory
d) Lost Sales
04. Control charts and their limits are the?
a) Voice of the employee
b) Voice of the process
c) Voice of the customer
d) Voice of the team
05. In a Fishbone Diagram the 6M’s stand for Methods, ____________, Machine, Man, Mother Nature and Materials.
06. A kurtosis of -1,2754 indicates?
a) Platykurtic (flat with a short tail)
b) Leptokurtic (peaked with long tails)
c) Multi-modal (more than one distribution)
d) Kanban Model
07. Special Cause Variation falls into which two categories?
a) Natural & Unnatural
b) Short Term & Long Term
c) Assignable & Pattern
d) Attribute & Discreet
08. A two-sample T-test does which of the following?
a) Compares the medians to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
b) Subtracts the mean of sample 1 from sample 2 and compares the difference to zero to determine if they are equal
c) Compares the means to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
d) test of the difference between two population medians
09. Appropriate measures means that measurements are ______________.
e) All of these answers are correct
10. An operator is measuring the distance between two points. Which is most likely to be influenced by the operator?
a) Precision of the measurement
b) Accuracy of the measurement
c) Calibration of the instrument
d) All of these answers are correct
If you find any errors or typos in GAQM Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org