You have to pass the CSSBB exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ CSSBB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CSSBB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam questions.
ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Sample Questions:
01. Typically, which of the following actions is NOT used to reduce process cycle time?
a) Analyzing current processes
b) Reducing queue times
c) Setting scheduling priorities
d) Implementing activity-based costing
02. Which of the following terms is used to describe the risk of a type I error in a hypothesis test?
b) Confidence level
c) Level of significance
d) Beta risk
03. One characteristic of attributes data is that it is always
c) expensive to collect
d) read from a scale of measurement
04. Which of the following is most important in evaluating and understanding design intent?
a) Identifying the functional requirement
b) Brainstorming failure modes
c) Conducting computer simulations
d) Developing FMEA
05. The process of having a six sigma team develop a problem statement helps the team to?
a) agree on key dates associated with completing major project phases
b) achieve consensus and ownership of the process
c) determine solutions
d) determine how often it should meet
06. If a process follows an exponential distribution with a mean of 25, what is the standard deviation for the process?
07. Which of the following best describes a controlled variable whose influence on a response is being studied?
08. A change agent is responsible for helping the organization do which of the following?
a) Overcome fear of the unknown
b) Reorganize departments
c) Determine performance criteria
d) Identify which group is responsible for failures
09. Which of the following will have the most influence on consumers’ perception of quality?
a) Industry standards
b) Company financial performance
c) Audit results
d) Service and repair policies
10. Correction, over-production, inventory, and motion are all examples of
b) 5S target areas
d) value-added activities
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org