You have to pass the CRE exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ CRE exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CRE Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer exam questions.
ASQ Reliability Engineer Sample Questions:
01. Who should be chairperson of a design review committee?
a) A senior member of management.
b) The chief designer.
c) The person best able to make decisions on a design.
d) The reliability engineer.
02. What type of failure is usually reduced by periodic overhaul and replacement of component parts?
a) Early life.
b) Wear out.
03. Pascal's triangle presents a simple means of determining which of the various terms of the binomial expansion?
04. Failure modes and effects analysis involves what activity?
a) The determination of the probability of failure in a specified period of time.
b) The expected number of failures in a given time interval.
c) A study of the probability of success in a given time period.
d) The study of the physics of failure to determine exactly how a product fails and what causes the failure.
05. If the average repair time for a system is 3 hours and the MTBMA is 122 hours, what is the operational availability?
06. What is the MOST accurate method to verify that the maintainability requirement of a design is being met?
a) By analysis of the design.
b) By performing maintainability prediction.
c) By thorough design reviews.
d) By demonstration at the customer's facility.
07. The main reason for the use of Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is which of the following?
a) To implement the voice of the customer.
b) To ensure concurrent engineering.
c) To assign responsibilities for product designs.
d) To provide a structured product design approach.
08. Which one of the following quantitative methods does NOT apply to the assessment of actual system/component reliability?
a) Statistical analysis of field test data.
b) Statistical allocation of reliability goals.
c) Evaluation of laboratory and acceptance test data.
d) Analysis of result for reliability demonstration test.
09. A failure reporting and corrective action system should ensure that all steps are taken to:
a) Determine responsibilities for failures.
b) Record costs associated with the corrective action.
c) Identify, investigate and analyze failures.
d) Define the goals of the FRACAS team.
10. When assessing failures during a reliability test program, which of the following should a reliability engineer consider first?
a) The capability of test equipment
b) The hazard rate is constant
c) The hazard rate is decreasing.
d) The hazard rate is increasing.
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) (CRE) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org