You have to pass the CQIA exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ASQ Quality Improvement Associate sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ Quality Improvement Associate exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CQIA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate exam questions.
ASQ Quality Improvement Associate Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following is NOT necessary for team effectiveness?
a) The team’s purpose is clearly understood and supported by all members.
b) The team is accountable for specific measurable outcomes.
c) A process exists for establishing goals and objectives.
d) Company management directly participates as a team member.
02. The process of delegating decision-making authority to lower levels within the organization is the definition of
03. In preparation for construction of a cause and effect diagram, it is important to
a) plot separate charts for each source
b) focus on problem outcomes
c) brainstorm ideas
d) validate possible root causes
04. Deming advocates ceasing dependence on mass inspection through the use of
a) sample inspection
b) process validation
c) reliability testing
d) process improvement
05. Which of the following methods is used to develop an exhaustive list of ideas about a subject?
06. Groupthink can be best described as
a) focusing on reaching any decision rather than the best decision
b) building synergy within the team
c) orienting new members about group norms and expectations
d) providing training in group decision-making
07. A type of line graph used to assess the stability of a process is called a
a) control chart
b) Pareto chart
c) check sheet
d) cause and effect diagram
08. One benefit of quality is that a reduction in errors can result in increased
c) cost savings
d) employee turnover
09. Which of the following tools would be most appropriate for collecting data to study the symptoms of a problem?
a) A check sheet
b) A flow diagram
c) A force field analysis
d) An activity network diagram
10. The best way for a timekeeper to help a team is to
a) keep minutes of the meeting and record how much time was spent on each agenda item
b) keep track of time during the meeting and alert the team when allocated time is almost up
c) police the team agenda and let team members know when discussions must end
d) let team members know when too much time has been spent on a topic and has prevented the team from completing its work
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) sample question-answers or online ASQ Quality Improvement Associate practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com