You have to pass the CQE exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ASQ Quality Engineer sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ Quality Engineer exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CQE Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Quality Engineer exam questions.
ASQ Quality Engineer Sample Questions:
01. The power of a test for the difference between means is measured by
b) 1 − α
d) 1 − β
02. A process capability analysis is NOT used to
a) determine the ability of a process to meet specifications
b) maintain a process in a state of statistical control
c) establish new specifications
d) prioritize competing processes
03. Which of the following affects system availability?
04. A quality plan should define and document which of the following?
a) How the process flow will add value to the manufacturing steps
b) The indices for determining quality costs
c) The approval status and selection criteria for suppliers and subcontractors
d) How the requirements for quality will be met
05. Taguchi defines loss as a function of which of the following?
a) Manufacturing cost and product reliability
b) Frequency of out-of-control occurrences
c) Product maintainability and availability
d) Variability and deviation from target
06. Which of the following tools is NOT used to compare process performance to specifications?
a) Frequency distribution histogram
b) Probability paper
c) Control charts for individuals
d) Process flowchart
07. Which of the following is necessary when a complete quality cost system is implemented?
a) Cost data are presented in broad categories.
b) The quality department solely maintains the system.
c) Top management supports the system.
d) Implementation occurs simultaneously company-wide
08. Which of the following types of charts is based directly on specification limits?
c) X and mR
d) X and R
09. A type of line graph used to assess the stability of a process is called a
a) control chart
b) Pareto chart
c) check sheet
d) cause and effect diagram
10. If a process has a variance of 4 units and a specification of 96 ± 4, what is the process performance index (Pp)?
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) sample question-answers or online ASQ Quality Engineer practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com