You have to pass the CMQ/OE exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CMQ/OE Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence exam questions.
ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following is a good tool for planning cycle-time reduction and concurrent operations?
a) A timeline
b) A Pareto diagram
c) An X and R chart
d) A PERT chart
02. A mission statement should meet which of the following requirements?
a) It should address only issues of values, beliefs, and philosophies of the organization.
b) It should be something currently unachievable, so that the organization will have to stretch itself.
c) It should be clear and understandable to all of the organization’s personnel.
d) It should be of sufficient length and breadth to cover all aspects of the organization’s business.
03. Which of the following statements is the best example of a tactical plan?
a) “Increase the return on equity (ROE) by 30% in five years.”
b) “Increase the share in select market by 15%.”
c) “Develop an instrument calibration program.”
d) “Improve the quality by 40% in seven years.”
04. An internal quality audit should be designed primarily to answer which of the following questions?
a) “Is the process effective?”
b) “What is the degree of management compliance?”
c) “How can the process be made more efficient?”
d) “What is the level of compliance?”
05. Which of the following should happen first when implementing a total quality management (TQM) process?
a) Assigning team goals
b) Developing strategies
c) Constructing a mission statement
d) Making organizational changes that support TQM
06. Which of the following actions is NOT used to reduce process cycle time?
a) Analyzing current processes
b) Reducing queue times
c) Setting priorities
d) Implementing activity-based costing
07. Which of the following departments provides services primarily to external customers?
a) Human resources
08. Which of the following is the best way to ensure that information is conveyed appropriately?
a) Sending e-mails or interoffice memos to everyone in the organization
b) Using a communication plan
c) Posting it on the organization’s web site
d) Explaining the details at a meeting
09. Before selecting a supplier as a partner, a customer should do which of the following first?
a) Conduct supplier surveys.
b) Define its own needs.
c) Determine which suppliers are industry leaders.
d) Get feedback from employees about how various suppliers are performing.
10. In order to be successful, a change agent in a company should do which of the following?
a) Understand and respect peoples’ needs.
b) Disregard previous unsuccessful efforts to transform the company.
c) Maintain allegiance to the traditions and image of the company.
d) Keep potentially painful change quiet until it must be communicated.
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) sample question-answers or online ASQ Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org