You have to pass the CIS-PPM exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-Project Portfolio Management exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management (CIS-PPM) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-PPM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management exam questions.
ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. PPM Standard integrates which of the following applications?
a) Demand Management, Service Management, Test Management, Resource Management
b) Ideation, Agile Development, Change Management, Resource Management, Project Management
c) Demand Management, Project Management, Resource Management, Portfolio Management
d) Operations Management, Agile Development, Test Management, Resource Management
02. What is the central location for idea collection, evaluation, and promotion?
a) Demand Workbench
b) Idea Portal
c) Project Workbench
d) Portfolio Workbench
03. A customer has a requirement to close milestones automatically, so project managers do not have to close them manually. What property should be set to true?
a) Validate that the ‘glide.cost_mgmt.process_task_top_task” property is set to true
b) Override the Dictionary attributes for the Expense field to add the ‘Create a task expense line for top task’ attribute and set it to true
c) Edit the ‘com.snc.project.rollup.cost’ property to add the creation of a task expense line to the top task
d) Set the com.snc.project.auto_close_milestones to True
04. What tool can a project manager run to look for error in the project?
a) Project diagnostics tool
b) Project status tool
c) Project healthcheck tool
d) Project state tool
05. Can a resource requester request a change for a plan that was already submitted for review?
a) No, the plan was already submitted for review
b) Yes, if the plan is in an Allocated state
c) Yes, if the plan is in a Requested or Confirmed state
d) No, only a resource manager can change a plan
06. On a project level, what do approved time cards generate?
a) change requests
b) resource plans
c) cost plans
d) expense lines
07. What serves as the base role for a teamspace?
08. This displays projects as cards based on filter criteria.
a) Project Status Report
b) My Projects
c) Planning Console
d) Project Workbench
09. Which dashboard gives an overview of investments, provides a pipeline view of upcoming intake, and a calendar view of upcoming dates?
a) Time Sheet Dashboard
b) Portfolio Dashboard
c) PMO Dashboard
d) Idea Manager Dashboard
10. Functional currency is the system currency. What is this sometimes referred to as?
a) reference currency
b) fx currency
c) exchange rates
d) aload exchange rates
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management (CIS-PPM) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS-Project Portfolio Management practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com