You have to pass the CIS-HAM exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Hardware Asset Management Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS‑Hardware Asset Management exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Hardware Asset Management (CIS-HAM) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-HAM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Hardware Asset Management exam questions.
ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. Which catalog would an end user order a new laptop from to enable automatic creation of an associated asset?
a) Company Catalog
b) Product Catalog
c) Service Catalog
d) Vendor Catalog
02. Any normalization that has occurred on a model can be reverted by using this feature.
a) Normalizations cannot be reverted
b) Rollback Normalization Business Rule
c) Undo Normalization Scheduled Job
d) Revert Normalization UI Action
03. What is IT Asset Management (ITAM)?
a) Management of applications
b) Management of configuration items
c) Management of IT assets
d) Management of services
04. When using transfer orders to move multiple assets from a single stockroom to another, how should each asset be listed?
a) Each asset should be listed as a transfer order line on the transfer order
b) Each asset should be listed in a transfer order task on the transfer order
c) Each asset should be listed as a transfer order line on the transfer order task
d) Each asset should be listed in an individual transfer order
05. Which of the following is typically considered a consumable as opposed to an asset?
06. For a model to be fully normalized, what must be added to the model record?
d) Model number
07. How can you automate the replenishment of stock levels?
a) Transfer Rules
b) Transfer Orders
c) Stock Rules
d) Stock Filters
08. What are some examples of operational expenses of managing an asset throughout its lifecycle?
a) Replacement parts
b) Storage costs
c) Maintenance agreements
d) Warranty costs
09. Which of the following are considered operational expenses as opposed to original cost?
a) Delivery costs
b) Installation costs
c) Maintenance agreement costs
d) Replacement parts
e) Resource costs for support
f) Storage costs
g) Warranty costs
10. Why is ServiceNow Discovery useful in a successful IT asset management program?
a) It helps to ensure your IT asset data is trustworthy
b) It identifies available attributes you should store for your assets
c) It maps IT assets to services so you can store/manage both in the CMDB
d) It serves as a repository to store your trustworthy CI data
e) IT reorganizes data in the database so there is no redundancy in your asset data
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, c, e
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Hardware Asset Management (CIS-HAM) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS‑Hardware Asset Management practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org