You have to pass the PMI-SP exam to receive the certification from PMI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample PMI Scheduling Professional Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PMI-SP exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual PMI-SP Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of PMI Scheduling Professional exam questions.
PMI Scheduling Professional Sample Questions:
01. You are working with your project team to identify the project activities within your project. Which of the following is NOT a tool and technique that will be useful in defining the project activities?
b) Rolling wave plan
c) Precedence diagramming method
02. In which of the following group decision making techniques does the largest block in a group decide the group decision even if a bulk is not achieved?
03. Which of the following are the inputs to the Develop Project Charter process?
Each correct answer represents a complete solution. (Choose all that apply)
a) Procurement document
c) Business case
d) Project statement of work
04. Which organizational theory explains the factors that promote performance of people in any organization?
a) Herzberg's theory
b) Maslow's Hierarchy theory
c) McGregor's theory
d) Expectancy theory
05. A company hires a scheduler for one of its projects. What skills should he possess to efficiently work with the project team?
Each correct answer represents a complete solution. (Choose three)
a) Performance control
b) Execution scheduling
d) Feasibility planning
06. You are the project manager of a research project. Because much of the project work will be based on what is discovered in each stage of the project work, you are directing the project time to focus on creating time estimates for the most imminent research work and broad estimates for the project work that is coming later in the project.
What type of planning are you using in this project?
a) Milestone planning
b) Rolling wave planning
c) Phase gates
07. Which of the following is an output of the Develop Project Charter process?
a) Enterprise environmental factors
c) Business case
d) Project charter
08. You are working with your project team to control the project schedule. You will need five inputs to this process throughout your project.
Which one of the following is an output of the project schedule control, and NOT an input?
a) Work performance information
b) Project schedule
c) Project management plan
d) Work performance measurements
09. Once the project's WBS has been created what process may happen next?
a) Estimate activity resources
b) Define activities
c) Estimate activity durations
d) Sequence activities
10. Ben is the project manager for his organization. His project has 26 stakeholders this week and will have five additional stakeholders next week.
How many more communication channels will Ben's project have next week?
Answer: b, c, d
Answer: a, b, d
If you find any errors or typos in PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com