You have to pass the PMI-PBA exam to receive the certification from PMI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this PMI Business Analysis sample questions. Our Sample PMI Business Analysis Professional Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PMI Business Analysis exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual PMI-PBA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of PMI Business Analysis Professional exam questions.
PMI Business Analysis Sample Questions:
01. In a Scrum team, who enforces the rules and processes?
a) The Scrum Master
b) The development team
c) The stakeholders
d) The product owner
02. Which of the following are not among the most commonly used traceability tools?
a) Trace matrices
b) Traceability chain
c) Decision trees
d) Specification trees
03. At what time during the project is it most common for the retrospective to occur?
a) At any given time
b) At the beginning of every iteration or sprint
c) At the end of every iteration or sprint
d) At the end of a release
04. You have developed a RASCI chart. Who is most likely responsible for identifying stakeholders?
a) The business analyst
b) The development team
c) The sponsor
d) The Scrum Master
05. How would the business analyst monitor requirements throughout their life cycle?
a) Traceability artifacts or tools
b) Use models, documentation, and test cases
c) All of these
d) None of these
06. Decision trees are used when working on business rules, however, where else would you use them?
a) Quality management
b) Quantitative risk assessment
c) Scope management
d) Project time management
07. Using the Brown Cow Model, the current situation will be found in which section?
a) Upper left corner
b) Lower left corner
c) Lower right corner
d) Upper right corner
08. What is one of the key challenges with requirements elicitation?
a) Recording the voice of the customer
b) Too many techniques to choose from
c) Too little time
d) Managing scope
09. Stakeholder analysis is performed to identify which of the following?
a) Each stakeholder's interest in the project
b) Potential conflicts in stakeholder viewpoint/interests that must be balanced
c) Communication needs of each stakeholder throughout the phases of the project
d) All of these
10. Which one of the following factors most affects the choice of communication and collaboration technology?
b) Availability of technology
c) Project environment
If you find any errors or typos in PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) sample question-answers or online PMI Business Analysis practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com