You have to pass the PCSSA exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified Senior System Architect Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCSSA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCSSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified Senior System Architect exam questions.
Pega Senior System Architect Sample Questions:
01. You need to update the navigation menu in a portal. Which tool do you use to identify the rule that contains the menu?
a) The System Management Application (SMA)
b) Live UI
c) The Run Rule dialog
d) The Tracer
02. While running an application, a user notes that a system exception occurred. Which log do you review to identify the issue?
03. A page property contains product information that is accurate as of the time the product is ordered. This information is stored in an external system and accessed by a data page. How do you implement this requirement?
a) Define a reference property that refers to the data page.
b) Configure the page property to refer to a keyed data page.
c) Select Refer to a data page on the page property.
d) Select Copy from a data page on the page property.
04. You are preparing to migrate an application to the User Acceptance Testing environment. What three actions should you perform before you create the archive file?
a) Check in rules in the application ruleset.
b) Lock production rulesets.
c) Associate data instances with an application ruleset.
d) Create the product rule in a production ruleset.
e) Merge branched rulesets.
05. A requirement states that the Users role cannot open a purchase request during the Audit stage of the case life cycle. How do you identify the case stage to satisfy this requirement?
a) Configure a When record.
b) Configure an Access Deny record.
c) Configure a Privilege record.
d) Configure an Access When record.
06. In which two situations do you use the PegaRULES Log Analyzer to analyze application performance?
a) Throughout the application development life cycle
b) After the application is deployed to a production system
c) During User Acceptance Testing
d) Before migrating an application to a testing system
07. You want to restrict access to a workbasket to certain users. How do you configure this requirement?
a) Add a skill threshold to the workbasket.
b) Add the access role for allowed users to the workbasket record.
c) Add a privilege to the workbasket record and to the appropriate access role.
d) Add the access group for allowed users to the workbasket record.
08. A given user interaction takes five seconds. You need to investigate why it is taking so long. Which tool do you use to start the investigation?
a) Pega Log Analyzer (PLA)
b) Database Trace
c) Performance Profiler
d) Performance Analyzer (PAL)
09. You are analyzing application performance and notice one or more data transforms exceeding preferred performance parameters. Which of the following performance tools do you use to help troubleshoot the issue?
a) Performance Analyzer
b) Performance Profiler
c) PegaRULES Log Analyzer
d) Database Trace
10. When a user selects a product in a list, the application displays data about that product. Data is copied to a page property using the Copy data from a data page option.
After the data has been copied to the property, when is the data copied to the property again?
a) When the product is changed
b) The next time the property is accessed
c) The next time the case is opened
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org