You have to pass the PCSSA exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this Pega Senior System Architect sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified Senior System Architect Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PEGAPCSSA87V1 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCSSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified Senior System Architect exam questions.
Pega Senior System Architect Sample Questions:
01. Why is application versioning important?
a) Application versioning provides the ability to clone rules.
b) Application versioning provides a means to organize applications by priority.
c) Application versioning provides the ability to version data classes without impacting existing data classes.
d) Application versioning preserves prior application versions.
02. Which two of the following steps are required to create a Pega Web Mashup?
a) Generate the mashup code.
b) Define attributes to defer for the default action.
c) Set the data-pega-resizetype attribute to customize the mashup width.
d) Configure a list of approved sites for the site origin.
03. Which two approaches reduce the possibility of rule caching causing performance issues in your application?
a) Classify the nodes in your system.
b) Add a ruleset to multiple application records.
c) Remove branch rulesets in your production system.
d) Only allow rule checkout for operators who need to work in checked out rules.
04. You create a product rule to generate an application archive file for export. Which two actions do you perform before creating the archive file?
a) Associate application data instances with application rulesets.
b) Create a new version of the application.
c) Check in the rules that are in the application's rulesets.
d) Unlock the application rulesets.
05. What is the purpose of the Enterprise Class Structure (ECS)?
a) ECS is used to alter the performance of the Pega Platform.
b) ECS documents industry or enterprise standards that pplications must contain.
c) ECS references single-value properties and complex properties
d) ECS provides a structure supporting rule reuse.
06. Which two of the following are prerequisites for creating a branch rule for parallel development?
a) Create an access group that references the team application. Add developers to the access group.
b) Create a team application.
c) Circumstance the original rule.
d) Save a copy of the original rule into the base ruleset.
07. Select two record types that are involved when configuring a production ruleset.
b) Access group
c) Work group
08. A branch ruleset is a ruleset that ___________.
a) Is based off of another ruleset
b) Is designed for large projects
c) Prevents developers from seeing work of all team members
d) Contains rules that are not in active development
09. Which three of the following statements about activities are true?
a) When an activity rule is appropriate, use the standard activities whenever possible.
b) Limit your activities to fewer than 15 steps.
c) You can not call an activity, from an activity.
d) Use the Log-Message method in the activity to add a message to the PEGA log.
10. Refund requests are queued for overnight processing. What two pieces of information are required to queue the refund request?
a) The ID of the queue processor.
b) The date and time at which the queued item can be processed.
c) The case ID of the refund request case.
d) The ID of the customer requesting the refund.
Answer: a, d
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) sample question-answers or online Pega PEGAPCSSA87V1 practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org