You have to pass the PCBA exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified Business Architect Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCBA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCBA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified Business Architect exam questions.
Pega Business Architect Sample Questions:
01. You are assigned to a pega implementation project as a pega business architect. Which task are you expected to perform?
a) Organize the project Kickoff meeting.
b) Help to refine ahead of a sprint.
c) Identify the initial of case types.
d) Identify the scope of the initial release.
02. Consider the following user story: As an account owner, I want to be able to add a member to my account so I can give the member temporary access.
Which two questions help you define the fields for the user view?
a) Will field information about the temporary member be stored in an external database?
b) What fields does the account owner need to see to be able to add a temporary member?
c) How do the fields for the temporary member need to be displayed?
d) Do the fields about the temporary member need to be displayed in multiple languages?
03. In a purchase order case the vendor assigned might not respond to a customer's query in the desired amount of time required by policy. The vendor must respond within the time required according to policy. Both the vendor and customer should be notified at each milestone.
To satisfy this requirement, create a service level that specifies two of the following options.
a) Set the goal to be the required response time based on policy and send notifications to both parties.
b) Set the deadline to be the desired response time based on policy and sends notifications to both parties.
c) Set the deadline to be the required response time based on policy and send notifications to both parties.
d) Set the goal to be the desired response time based on policy and send notifications to both parties.
04. You configure a service level to adjust assignment urgency to 100 when the goal interval lapses. How does the assignment urgency impact the deadline and passed intervals?
a) Urgency value continues to increment as configured.
b) Service level processing is halted until the assignment is completed.
c) The user is notified that the maximum urgency value has been reached.
d) Urgency value remains at 100, but other service level processing continues.
05. How do you provide users with guidance for completing a form and avoid the need for application training?
a) Add an instruction to the assignment.
b) Send a notification to the assigned user.
c) Add an optional action to the case to explain the task.
d) Add the corresponding step to an appropriate stage.
06. A home loan application requires application the legal team manager and the Finance team manager. The Legal team manager must approve before the Finance team manager.
How do you configure this requirement?
a) Create an approval step with cascading approval.
b) Apply business logic to route a single assignment in the correct order.
c) Route an assignment to a work queue where both roles have access.
d) Create an approval process for each manager in parallel.
07. Which two of the following scenarios are good candidates for rule delegation?
a) Content of an entail confirming a customer submission
b) Business policies controlled by regularity compliance
c) Password validation standards
d) The service level on expense reports
08. You are preparing to delegate a number of business rules. What three prerequisite actions must be taken before you can delegate the business rules?
a) Ensure the delegated ruleset exists in the Production rulesets list.
b) Ensure a ruleset that will contain the delegated rules exists.
c) Ensure a ruleset exists for the users who will manage the delegated rules.
d) Ensure an access group exists for the users who will manage the delegated rules.
e) Ensure the delegated rules are added to a locked ruleset.
09. A Customer applies for a credit card. In order for the credit card to be approved, the credit card consultant must receive the results of a credit check.
How do you configure the case types to reflect their relationship?
a) Make credit card request a child case of credit check.
b) Make credit check a child case of credit card request.
c) Make both loan request and credit check top cases.
d) Make credit check a spin-off case of credit card request.
10. When completing a new rule for, the "Apply To" field represents what?
a) The version of the rule
b) The ruleset the rule applies to
c) The other rules the new rule will apply to
d) The rules context, or scope, for the purpose of inheritance
Answer: b, c
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, c, d
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com