01. Which of the following statements is not true about the Definition of Ready?
a) The definition of ready (DoR) is defined by the lead business architect.
b) The definition of ready (DoR) is defined during the prepare phase.
c) Stories that meet the definition of ready (DoR) are approved by the product owner.
d) Stories that do not meet the definition of ready (DoR) can progress to sprint planning.
02. Select the two correct statements about work items in Agile Workbench.
a) Feedback items are feature enhancement requests.
b) Major bugs are typically deferred.
c) User stories are the primary work items.
d) The development backlog includes user stories, bugs, and tasks.
03. Which two of the following options is true about the technical design during Prepare?
a) The application structure should be organized to support automated testing during the Prepare phase.
b) Technical considerations include confirming user personas.
c) Coproduction resources lead the technical design during Prepare
d) The technical design considerations to be confirmed during Prepare are authentication scheme, access groups/roles, and organization structure.
04. Which two of the following methods can configure one stage in the case life cycle to advance to the next?
a) While running a case, use the Actions menu to change the stage.
b) Configure automatic stage transitioning in the stage contextual property panel.
c) Add a Change Stage step.
d) Configure the stage to resolve the case in the stage properties panel.
05. A Customer applies for a credit card. In order for the credit card to be approved, the credit card consultant must receive the results of a credit check.
How do you configure the case types to reflect their relationship?
a) Make credit card request a child case of credit check.
b) Make credit check a child case of credit card request.
c) Make both loan request and credit check top cases.
d) Make credit check a spin-off case of credit card request.
06. Which two of the following options is true about Directly Capture Objectives (DCO)?
a) DCO is only used for the documentation of user stories during the build phase.
b) DCO is a methodology that ensures collaboration with the business and IT.
c) The integration designer is an example of a visualization tool used in DCO.
d) DCO is used during the Prepare phase to confirm and validate the three pillars of the microjourney.
07. Case life cycle design is a model to ______________ and _______________.
a) define processes and steps to implement the three necessary stages of work
b) define a structure to create, process, and resolve work
c) define the user interface appearance
d) define how work is completed for each specific customer request
08. Select two ways you use Agile Workbench to add details to bug and feedback items.
a) Use the integrated audio recording tool.
b) Use the integrated screen capture tool.
c) Record the bugs and feedback in the case life cycle step descriptions.
d) Use the integrated video recording tool.
09. You configure a service level to adjust assignment urgency to 100 when the goal interval lapses. How does the assignment urgency impact the deadline and passed intervals?
a) Urgency value continues to increment as configured.
b) Service level processing is halted until the assignment is completed.
c) The user is notified that the maximum urgency value has been reached.
d) Urgency value remains at 100, but other service level processing continues.
10. When completing a new rule form, the "Apply To" field represents what?
a) The version of the rule
b) The ruleset the rule applies to
c) The other rules the new rule will apply to
d) The rules context, or scope, for the purpose of inheritance