You have to pass the ECBA exam to receive the certification from IIBA. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this IIBA Business Analysis Entry sample questions. Our Sample IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the IIBA Business Analysis Entry Certificate exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual IIBA ECBA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis exam questions.
IIBA Business Analysis Entry Sample Questions:
01. Both Activity diagrams and flowcharts are used with the technique known as
a) Document analysis
b) Interface analysis
02. Which attribute describes when a business requirement's relative importance and value to a stakeholder is demonstrated?
03. One of the reasons assumptions are identified and defined is to:
a) manage associated risks.
b) allocate project resources.
c) articulate budgetary needs.
d) reduce time constraints.
04. A data model that is used by implementation subject matter experts to address concerns such as performance, concurrency, and security, is:
a) a conceptual data model.
b) a logical data model.
c) an enterprise data model.
d) a physical data model.
05. It is important for a business analyst to know the role of stakeholders in order to:
a) process the feedback accurately.
b) understand sign-off authority.
c) identify risk tolerance levels.
d) gain project support.
06. Which of the following is NOT a Business Analysis Information?
a) Elicitation results
b) Change Strategy
c) Solution options
d) Implemented Solution
07. Which technique elicits information by viewing performance?
08. What plan is used to maintain stakeholder interest and involvement throughout the change initiative?
a) Stakeholder communication plan
b) Stakeholder collaboration plan
c) Business Analysis Plan
d) None of the above
09. You are working as a Business Analyst for your organization and are working on Elicitation & collaboration. Which stakeholder can ensure that all needed resources and people are available during elicitation?
a) Operational Support
b) Domain subject matter experts
d) Project Manager
10. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about the requirements life cycle management?
a) Requirements life cycle begins with the representation of a business need as a requirement.
b) Requirements life cycle ends when a solution is fully developed and implemented.
c) Requirements life cycle ends when a solution and the requirements that represent it are retired.
d) None of the above.
If you find any errors or typos in IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) sample question-answers or online IIBA Business Analysis Entry Certificate practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com