You have to pass the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam to receive the certification from APMG International. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Foundation sample questions. Our Sample APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Foundation Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Foundation exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium APMG International Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Foundation (Black Belt) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Foundation exam questions.
APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Foundation Sample Questions:
01. In the Analyze phase, one of the things you do is:
a) Define performance standards.
b) Establish operating tolerances and pilot a solution.
c) Establish process capability.
d) Define a process map.
02. How do we summarize discrete data?
a) Counts and proportion
b) Center, Location and Spread
c) Measures of locations
d) Nominal technique
03. Select any of the following that are collective elements of a great control plan?
a) Business Plans
b) Standard Operating Procedures
c) Training Plans
d) HR Accounting
e) Communication Plans
04. A concept that addresses the consistency of process workers is called ________?
b) Visual Factory
c) Standard Operating Procedures
d) Performance Drivers
05. In a two-level full factorial DOE with four factors, how many runs should there be?
06. Which of these statements is not true with respect to kaizen?
a) Every employee can participate
b) Addresses Muri, Mura, and Muda
c) The person closest to the process knows most about the process
d) A human asset is the least important asset of an organization
07. An intended outcome of using SPC should
a) Process stability
b) Process speed
c) Process capability
d) Process implementation
08. Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) can be classified as Visible Costs and Hidden Costs. Which of these items is a Visible Cost?
Please choose the correct answer.
a) Lost Customer Loyalty
b) Time Value of Money
d) Late Delivery
09. A 2 Sample t-test has several assumptions, which of the following is one of those key assumptions?
a) The variables are independent
b) Data is non-normally distributed
c) The underlying distribution is binomial
d) Variances are unequal
10. An operator is measuring the distance between two points. Which is most likely to be influenced by the operator?
a) Precision of the measurement
b) Accuracy of the measurement
c) Calibration of the instrument
d) All of these answers are correct
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in APMG International Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Foundation (Black Belt) sample question-answers or online APMG International Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Foundation practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com