You have to pass the Change Management exam to receive the certification from APMG International. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this APMG International Change Management Foundation sample questions. Our Sample APMG International Change Management - Foundation Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the APMG International Change Management Foundation Level exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium APMG International Certified Change Management - Foundation Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual APMG International Change Management Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of APMG International Change Management - Foundation exam questions.
APMG International Change Management Foundation Sample Questions:
01. At which point can a person perform a skill with concentrated effort?
a) Conscious incompetence
b) Conscious competence
c) Unconscious incompetence
d) Unconscious competence
02. Why should organizations consider volunteers for the role of change agent carefully?
a) Volunteers sometimes have their own agenda
b) Volunteers may not have the respect of their peers
c) Volunteers normally lack required skill
d) Volunteers may not understand the change
03 How can change leaders avoid people losing face in change initiatives?
a) Show respect for the past
b) Give people ownership over the change
c) Communicate the reasons for change
d) Explain how the future state will be better than the past
04. Where should the timing for communication messages be documented?
a) In both the communication strategy and the communication plan
b) Only in the communication strategy
c) Only in the communication plan
d) In neither the communication strategy nor the communication plan
05. In change outcomes, the dominant assumption is that intended change outcomes can be achieved as planned.
b) partially intended
d) partially unintended
06. What are the benefits of intermittent, random reinforcement?
a) People learn quicker
b) The process is cheaper
c) Learning is more enduring
d) The process is easier to apply
07. According to DiMaggio and Powell, government-mandated changes are an example of pressure.
08. When should feedback be collected?
a) Only after key milestones during the initiative
b) At the start of a change initiative
c) Consistently throughout the initiative
d) Af the end of the initiative
09. In which stage of development does a team create shared practices and working styles?
10. Which of the following images is most likely to help managers be aware of potential component breakdowns and see their role in terms of maintenance and repair?
a) A machine image
b) A microculture image
c) A political image
d) A macroculture image
If you find any errors or typos in APMG International Certified Change Management - Foundation (Change Management) sample question-answers or online APMG International Change Management Foundation Level practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org