You have to pass the CPIM Part 1 exam to receive the certification from APICS. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this APICS Production and Inventory Management - Part 1 sample questions. Our Sample APICS Production and Inventory Management - Part 1 Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the APICS CPIM 7.0 P1 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM Part 1) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual APICS CPIM Part 1 Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of APICS Production and Inventory Management - Part 1 exam questions.
APICS Production and Inventory Management - Part 1 Sample Questions:
01. What is the major disadvantage of a fixed location warehouse?
a) Put away time is increased.
b) Cube utilization is poor.
c) Dock time is increased.
d) Material handling costs rise.
02. Which of the following identifies the demand for capacity at a work center in a specific time period?
a) Bill of labor.
b) Dispatch list.
c) Scheduled receipts.
d) Work center load.
03. The end items and quantities to be produced by period are defined by which of the following?
a) Strategic business plan.
b) Production plan.
c) Master production schedule.
d) Dispatch list.
04. Work-in-process inventory serves to decouple which of the following?
a) Production from suppliers.
b) Finished good inventory from customer demand.
c) An operation from succeeding operations.
d) Production from distribution channels.
05. How many of what products are needed and when products are needed are questions of which of the following?
06. Which of the following is used to manage queues and lead times?
a) Forward scheduling.
b) Rough-cut capacity planning.
c) Material requirements planning.
d) Input/output control.
07. An important measure of an effective quality measure should be which of the following?
a) Easy for the user to understand.
b) Based on accounting information.
c) Developed by the Quality Department.
d) Used to evaluate individual performance.
08. In projecting demand for a standard design commodity, which of the following factors is typically MOST important?
a) Post-sales service.
b) Product features.
c) Quality controls.
d) Competitive pricing.
09. Providing customers with what they want at low cost describes the relationship between which of the following?
a) TQM and production planning.
b) TQM and CRP.
c) JIT and TQM.
d) MRP II and JIT.
10. Which of the following BEST describes the concept VMI?
a) Visual management of the inventory levels.
b) Allowing the supplier to manage the day-to-day inventory levels.
c) Consignment of the inventory.
d) Vertical grouping of the inventory.
If you find any errors or typos in APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM Part 1) sample question-answers or online APICS CPIM 7.0 P1 practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com