You have to pass the PCSA exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified System Architect Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCSA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified System Architect exam questions.
Pega System Architect Sample Questions:
01. Which requirement is satisfied by configuring a service level agreement?
a) Requests from customers with elite status go to a dedicated work group.
b) A transaction review is completed within 24 hours.
c) Users are notified when they receive an assignment.
d) Transaction dispute cases are considered more urgent than address change cases.
02. You need to copy data from a page with customer data to a page used for a credit payment. Most of the properties can be mapped as-is, but the first and last names must be concatenated into a full name. Which rule type would you use to copy the content?
a) Data page
b) Data transform
c) Declare expression
03. An insurance claim case is field by a customer and assigned a claim type (fire, flood, or theft). The claim contains a list of loss items. Which of the data would you store in a local data source?
a) Customer data
b) Items of loss
c) Claim types
d) Policy details
04. Which two requirements demonstrate the need to configure correspondence?
a) Fax a new insurance claim to the auto repair shop.
b) Text the customer with status changes in an insurance claim.
c) Assign a new insurance claim to a case worker to process.
d) Phone a customer for additional information about the case.
05. You want to provide instructions to the user filling out a form. You are considering using paragraph rules for the instructions. What three benefits do paragraph rules provide over standard labels?
a) Paragraph rules be edited by the user.
b) Paragraph rules support rich text.
c) Paragraph rules can include images.
d) Paragraph rule are supported in correspondence.
e) Paragraph rules can be translated.
06. Which issue is identified as a Guardrail violation?
a) A property in a report has not been optimized.
b) A decision table returns an invalid connector name to a flow.
c) An activity writes to the wrong clipboard page.
d) A decision tree contains a branch that cannot be reached.
07. You are designing a form that uses a repeating grid to display office furniture items. Which two data sources can you use as a source for a repeating grid?
a) Local data storage
b) A page group property that holds the data
c) A page list property that holds the data
d) A single value property that contains the data in a local list
08. As part of an authorization process, you need to check whether members of a health care organization are eligible for coverage based on the policy contract terms. Your application uses an activity to perform this evaluation. Which shape would you use to add the activity to the process?
09. Which of the following scenarios requires the configuration of an action set?
a) Reducing the screen width converts an inline to a stacked dynamic layout.
b) Entering a text value in a numeric field displays a custom error message.
c) Selecting a check box shows additional input fields.
d) Clicking a button clears the fields in a form.
10. In which situation is the use of an activity necessary?
a) Calculating the age from the date of birth
b) Concatenating two strings values
c) Writing a message to a log file
d) Setting default values when creating a case
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c, d
Answer: b, c
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org