01. Which of the following is NOT a specific advantage of Pega Cosmos?
a) Pega Cosmos can be used in multiple business contexts.
b) Pega Cosmos is designed for better context switching for users.
c) Pega Cosmos focuses primarily on B2C use cases.
d) Pega Cosmos embraces modular design.
02. You are designing a form that uses a repeating grid to display office furniture items. Which two data sources can you use as a source for a repeating grid?
a) Local data storage
b) A page group property that holds the data
c) A page list property that holds the data
d) A single value property that contains the data in a local list
03. As part of an authorization process, you need to check whether members of a health care organization are eligible for coverage based on the policy contract terms. Your application uses an activity to perform this evaluation.
Which shape would you use to add the activity to the process?
04. In Cosmos, which of the following contains the most critical information about a case?
a) Global navigation
b) Summary panel
c) Collaboration area
05. Which of the following two statements are true about the Localization wizard?
a) The Localization wizard verifies if the localization flag is enabled on user interface rules.
b) Correspondence and paragraph rules are exported as HTML files to be translated.
c) You can use the Localization wizard to change the locale, the base currency, and the time zone.
d) You can use the Localization wizard to export the strings to be translated which contain certain rules such as field value or message rules.
06. Which rule is used to store the labels, messages, and other text strings that require translation?
a) Field value
b) Text file
c) Localized label
07. Which three configurations does the Data Object wizard support?
a) Map the response data to the data view for the data type.
b) Configure parameters for elements of the call to the data source.
c) Define a condition to determine when to access the data source.
d) Assign multiple data sources to a data object.
e) Define multiple endpoints for a data source.
08. Development in Pega Platform™ follows agile methodologies. Which two statements are agile development best practices?
a) Frequently perform application developments that are small in scope.
b) Continuously test your application to identify issues early.
c) Test the application only when major changes are implemented.
d) Develop all requirements and release the changes all at once to save on outages.
09. The Database save option ______________ and ______________.
a) Is available for data pages with a page list structure.
b) Provides the option to write to an external system of record using a Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
c) Maintains transactionality within the save operation when data is saved.
d) Writes a single instance back to a database table in a system of record (SOR).
10. You have designed a decision tree that you want to test. You want to verify that the system can evaluate every row regardless of the input values. How do you test your decision tree logic?
a) Check the decision tree for conflicts.
b) Checking for conflicts verifies that the system can evaluate every row by identifying one or more branches that cannot be reached. If a branch is unreachable, the test values are not evaluated.
c) Add the decision tree to a decision shape and create cases that use various test values.
d) Run the case and use the Tracer tool.
e) Check the decision tree for completeness.