You have to pass the PCRSA exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Certified Robotics System Architect Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCRSA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCRSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Certified Robotics System Architect exam questions.
Pega Robotics System Architect Sample Questions:
01. Your log on automation is failing and you cannot proceed because the Submit button is not enabled. After searching the HTML code, you discover that the Submit button is enabled only after the Password field experiences a key press.
How do you resolve the automation issue?
a) On the Password field, add an Enabled property and set it to True.
b) On the Password field, add a RaiseEvent method with onkeypress.
c) On the Submit button, add a Disabled property and set it to True.
d) On the Submit button, add a RaiseEvent method with onkeypress.
02. Where are the message definitions for the MessageManifest component defined?
a) Within a Collection on the MessageManifest’s properties
b) Within a LookupTable component, acting as the MessageManifest’s data source
c) Within the Project Properties
d) Within the Interaction.xml file associated with the project
03. A project requirement is to run the solution in multiple environments: Development and Production. Which two items can be added to the two Project Configuration files?
a) Citrix Context properties
b) Project properties
c) Variable values
d) Adapter Text MatchRules
04. You are automating the login process for a web application. There are three possible scenarios that may occur: (1) You may successfully login, (2) you may not be successfully logging in, or (3) you may log in but go to the change password screen.
Which control from the Toolbox do you use to determine which page you were on after performing the login function?
05. Based on best practices for naming standards and project layout, which three items are located in the root folder of an adapter project?
a) Global Container
b) Custom DLL
c) Procedures Folder
e) Actions Folder
06. When developing a project with multiple applications to automate, how many developers do you assign to each application?
07. Which log category do you enable to create a replica of what you see within the emulator in the RuntimeLog?
a) Text Screens
c) Matched Regions
d) Text Adapter
08. In an automation that contains an ExcelRange component, you make a change to the data within the range, and you want to save those changes to the Excel file on disk. Which of the following statements is valid?
a) Call the Commit method of ExcelRange component and then Save on the ExcelConnector.
b) The changes save to the Excel file automatically.
c) Call the Commit method of the ExcelConnector and reload the Excel file.
d) Call the Save method of ExcelConnector and reset the state of Excel file.
09. While examining a RuntimeLog file, you come across an exception. What is the correct statement for responding to the exception?
a) all exceptions should be reported to support and a hot fix should be created to correct them
b) some exceptions are harmless and can be ignored
c) automation exceptions indicate that your automation was written incorrectly
d) exceptions always indicate a problem in your automation
10. You are responsible for sending the deployment package to the customer. You are required to build your solution to work with the test and production HR systems. The customer only wants to create one solution that can work with both environments.
How do you fulfill this request?
a) Add two projects to the solution: One project for production and one project for test.
b) Add two adapters to the HR Project: One adapter for production and one adapter for test.
c) Add two configuration files to the HR System project: One configuration file for production and one for test
d) Add one configuration file to the HR System project; the configuration file contains the production and test details
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, b, d
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org