You have to pass the PCDC exam to receive the certification from Pega. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample Pega Decisioning Consultant Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Pega PCDC exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Pega PCDC Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Pega Decisioning Consultant exam questions.
Pega Decisioning Consultant Sample Questions:
01. Which business objective is best suited for the Next-Best-Action approach?
b) Change management
c) Employee satisfaction
02. MyCo, a mobile company, wants you to calculate the total revenue of three new propositions offered in the first quarter.
What do you configure to compute the total revenue?
a) three Set property components
b) one Group By component
c) one Set property component
d) three Group By components
03. As a Strategy Designer for MyCo, you create new propositions to market new phones on the company website by using a banner.
What do you use to define the characteristics of a proposition?
a) Banner images
b) Plain text
c) Offer details
04. What is the difference between predictive and adaptive analytics?
a) Predictive models have evidence.
b) Predictive models predict customer behavior.
c) Predictive models can predict a continuous value.
d) Adaptive models use customer data as predictors.
05. In a decision strategy, to use a customer property in an expression, you _______________.
a) use the property as defined without any prefix
b) prefix the property with the keyword Customer
c) define Customer page in Pages and Classes
d) define the property as a strategy property
06. The Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) is a ____________________________.
a) means to share predictive models across applications
b) language to display Predictive Model results in XML format
c) collection of terminologies used in predictive analytics
d) Pega proprietary format to store predictive models
07. As a Strategy Designer, you do not want to offer the same propositions you offered in the last week to your customers.
What do you use in the decision strategy to implement this requirement?
a) Date strategy property
b) Quarter strategy property
c) Calendar component
d) Filter component
08. You are a Decisioning Consultant on an AI-powered one-to-one customer engagement implementation project. You are asked to design the Next-Best-Action prioritization expression that balances customer needs with business objectives.
What factor do you consider in the prioritization expression?
a) Likelihood of customer accepting an offer
b) Offer compatibility
c) Customer contact policy
d) Offer relevancy
09. U+ Bank has introduced a new credit card for which no historical customer behavior is known. U+ wants to offer this credit card on the customer personalized web portal.
Given the scenario, which is the rule type you must use?
a) When rule
b) Decision table
c) Adaptive model
d) Predictive model
10. What does a dotted line from a Group By component to a Filter component mean?
a) Information from the Group By component is copied over to the Filter component.
b) The Filter component references a property from Group By component.
c) Evaluate the Filter component first to evaluate the Group By component.
d) There is a one-to-one relationship between the Group By and the Filter components.
If you find any errors or typos in Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org