You have to pass the OMG-OCEB2-FUND100 exam to receive the certification from OMG. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 - Fundamental Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the OMG-OCEB2-FUND100 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 (OCEB 2) - Fundamental Level Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual OMG-OCEB2-FUND100 Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 - Fundamental exam questions.
OMG OCEB 2 Fundamental Sample Questions:
01. Pizza company wants to develop their own BSC. Which approach should they adopt?
a) Bottom up approach
b) Process-centric approach
c) Horizontal approach
d) Top down approach
02. What describes a feature that is necessary to achieve a goal?
a) Key Performance Indicator
b) Business Process Metric
c) Maturity Level
d) Critical Success Factor
03. First time documentation of a business process requires which task?
a) Consulting external experts
b) Discovering the implicit process
c) Defining the process
d) Evaluating standard process frameworks
04. A SCOR Process Reference Model contains which of the following?
a) Strategic and operational processes
b) Standard metrics
c) Internal Business processes and Customer processes
d) Human Capital and Information Technology processes
05. Which concept does BMM use to enable large models?
a) Separation of concerns
06. Safe Harbor could be define as what?
a) A United States federal law
b) A shortcut to determine if we are in compliance with a law
c) A best practice for information technology (IT)
d) An internal control in a process
07. What is most important about the semantics of a model element?
a) It has only one meaning.
b) The meaning is commonly accepted.
c) The meaning is concrete.
d) The meaning is abstract.
08. The Value Reference Model is composed of three key elements. What are they?
a) Strategy, KPI, and Action Plan
b) Suppliers, processes, and Customers
c) Inputs/Outputs, Metrics, and Best practices
d) Mission, Strategy, and Plan
09. How could Governance be defined, in the case of a business or a non-profit organization?
a) Rules of law
b) Programs, initiatives or activities considered leading edge or exceptional models to follow
c) Step by step descriptions of tasks required to support and carry out organizational policies
d) Consistent management, cohesive policies, processes and decision-rights
10. In BPMM, how is a Maturity Levels measured?
a) Through the implementation of a measurement-based strategy focusing on process improvement
b) By the achievement of the goals that are contained in the set of process areas
c) By the achievement of each maturity level
d) With the collection of all process performance measures
If you find any errors or typos in OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 (OCEB 2) - Fundamental Level (OMG-OCEB2-FUND100) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com