You have to pass the CQT exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Quality Technician Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ CQT exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CQT) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CQT Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Quality Technician exam questions.
ASQ Quality Technician Sample Questions:
01. Who is responsible for determining whether a follow-up response is sufficient to close out an internal audit?
a) Executive management
b) The quality manager
c) The audit team leader
d) The internal auditee
02. Which of the following is the best definition of a flow chart?
a) A diagram used to structure ideas into useful categories
b) An illustration used to analyze variation in a process
c) A picture used to separate steps of a process in sequential order
d) An analytical tool used to clarify opposing aspects of a desired change
03. Which of the following elements of an audit program must be aligned with the organization’s overall strategy?
04. If a distribution is normal, with µ = 50 and σ = 15, what percentage of data will be less than 30?
05. Which of the following tools would be best for measuring projected surface intersections?
a) Thread micrometer
b) Optical comparator
06. Under which of the following circumstances can the calibration interval of a gage be lengthened?
a) No defective parts were produced that were checked with the gage.
b) The production rate of the parts checked with the gage increases.
c) The inspection department requests the change in writing.
d) History indicates satisfactory calibration performance.
07. Which of the following types of micrometers is best for detecting external out-of-roundness on a cylindrical part?
08. Which of the following groups is responsible for producing parts to specifications?
a) The quality assurance department
b) The manufacturing department
c) The process engineering department
d) The manufacturing engineering department
09. A material review board (MRB) usually has the responsibility for which of the following?
a) Analyzing and dispositioning of nonconforming material
b) Defining the statistical specifications of nonconforming material
c) Assuring the availability of materials to meet production schedules
d) Controlling the cost of materials
10. What is the recommended minimum number of subgroups necessary to calculate the limits for a control chart?
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CQT) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org