You have to pass the CQI exam to receive the certification from ASQ. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ASQ Certified Quality Inspector Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ASQ CQI exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ASQ Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ASQ CQI Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ASQ Certified Quality Inspector exam questions.
ASQ Quality Inspector Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following conditions must be met for a process to be in a state of statistical control?
a) Most of the product output by the process is in specification.
b) All subgroup averages and ranges are within control limits.
c) All variation has been completely removed.
d) Previously optimal process settings are used.
02. The dial caliper evolved from which of the following gages?
a) Vernier caliper
c) Dial bore gage
d) Digital caliper
03. Which of the following is NOT necessary for team effectiveness?
a) The team’s purpose is clearly understood and supported by all members.
b) The team is accountable for specific measurable outcomes.
c) A process exists for establishing goals and objectives.
d) Company management directly participates as a team member.
04. What is 68 Fahrenheit converted to Centigrade?
a) 16 C
b) 20 C
c) 28 C
d) 36 C
05. Which of the following hardness tests is best suited for plastic and rubber?
b) Rockwell B
c) Rockwell C
06. What type of gage is best to use to avoid damaging an object’s surface?
a) Pneumatic gage
b) Ring gage
c) Snap gage
d) Thread plug gage
07. A standard micrometer will have how many pitch threads per inch?
08. Which of the following can measure size and location simultaneously?
a) Dial bore indicator
b) Digital calipers
c) Coordinate measuring machine
09. When a control chart is used on a new process, capability can be assessed at which of the following times?
a) Before the chart is first started
b) After the first ten points are plotted
c) When the plotted points hug the centerline
d) After the process is shown to be in control
10. Which of the following is the correct way to open and close a micrometer?
a) Hold it by the thimble and twirl it.
b) Run the thimble across a hard surface.
c) Run the thimble across your hand.
d) Hold the adjusting nut and turn the ratchet screw.
If you find any errors or typos in ASQ Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org