You have to pass the CSA exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CSA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam questions.
ServiceNow System Administrator Sample Questions:
01. From the User menu, which actions can a user select?
a) Send Notifications
b) Log Out ServiceNow
c) Elevate Roles
d) Impersonate Users
e) Order from Service Catalog
f) Approve Records
02. What information does the System Dictionary contain?
a) The human-readable labels and language settings
b) The definition for each table and column
c) The information on how tables relate to each other
d) The language dictionary used for spell checking
03. Which one of these applications is available to all users?
04. How are Workflows moved between instances?
a) Workflows are moved using Update Sets
b) Workflows are moved using Transform Maps
c) Workflows are moved using Application Sets
d) Workflows cannot be moved between instances
05. Which one of the following is a definition for transform maps in ServiceNow?
a) A map that is used to store the history of the incident records
b) A map used to add data to encrypted fields
c) A map used to trigger Business Rules before the data is queued in the outbound Web Service
d) A map to determine relationships between fields displaying in an Import Set to fields in an existing table
06. Multiple Choice, Single Line Text, and Select Box are what type of elements in ServiceNow?
a) Order Guides
b) Request Types
c) Variable Types
d) Related Lists
07. Which module displays a list of tasks assigned to a user’s group, but not yet assigned to an individual user?
a) My Teams Work
b) My Groups Work
c) My Groups Tasks
d) My Teams Tasks
08. A Service Catalog may include which of the following components?
a) Order Guides, Exchange Rates, Calendars
b) Order Guides, Catalog Items, and Interceptors
c) Catalog Items, Asset Contracts, Task Surveys
d) Record Producers, Order Guides, and Catalog Items
09. Which term refers to application menus and modules which you may want to access quickly and often?
10. What is the language used for scripting in ServiceNow?
Answer: b, c, d
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org