You have to pass the CSA exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow System Administrator sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow System Administrator exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CSA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam questions.
ServiceNow System Administrator Sample Questions:
01. What is the language used for scripting in ServiceNow?
02. You can coalesce on a single field to update an existing record. If a target table records exists with the same value in the coalesce field as the staging table record, the target table record is updated using the import set record values.
Which of the below best suits the given scenario?
a) Single-fiela coalesce
b) Show Activity Stream
c) Application Scoping
03. A Script include and a reference record that can be used to customize the transitions between different SLA states?
b) SLA Conditions and Script Include
c) Knowledge Instant Publish
d) Application Scoping
04. How do Data Classification support administrators and auditors?
(Select 2 Answers from the below options.)
a) Help with privacy laws, security and complince
b) Visualise the current sensitivity of data within the instance
c) Track the creation, update and deletion of all records in tables
d) Protect sensitive information by scrambling data
05. Which module displays a list of tasks assigned to a user’s group, but not yet assigned to an individual user?
a) My Groups Work
b) My Teams Work
c) My Groups Tasks
d) My Teams Tasks
06. Which one of these applications is available to all users?
d) Self Service
07. From the User menu, which actions can a user select?
a) Send Notifications
b) Log Out ServiceNow
c) Elevate Roles
d) Impersonate Users
e) Order from Service Catalog
f) Approve Records
08. Your customer would like to create a new template to notify users who are affected by network outages at their site. Which module would you use to create a new notification?
a) User Preferences > Email > Notifications
b) System Properties > Email > Settings
c) Administration > Notification Overview
d) Click Gear > Notifications > New
e) System Notification > Email > Notifications
09. Multiple Choice, Single Line Text, and Select Box are what type of elements in ServiceNow?
a) Order Guides
b) Request Types
c) Variable Types
d) Related Lists
10. Which one of the following is a definition for transform maps in ServiceNow?
a) A map that is used to store the history of the incident records
b) A map used to add data to encrypted fields
c) A map used to trigger Business Rules before the data is queued in the outbound Web Service
d) A map to determine relationships between fields displaying in an Import Set to fields in an existing table
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c, d
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow System Administrator practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org