01. Direct implementation of the architecture begins in what phase of the ADM?
a) Opportunities and Solutions
b) Technology Architecture
c) Implementation Governance
d) Migration Planning
02. Which one of the following statements about viewpoints is correct?
a) A viewpoint is always specific to an architecture
b) A viewpoint is used to create views in Phases E and F
c) A viewpoint is used as a template to create a view
d) A viewpoint is what a stakeholder sees
03. A skills matrix is a component of what document?
a) Business Architecture Report
b) Gap Analysis
c) Application Architecture Report
d) Statement of Architecture Work
04. Which of the following is a responsibility of an Architecture Board?
a) Allocating resources for architecture projects
b) Creating the Statement of Architecture Work
c) Enforcement of architecture compliance
d) Determining the scope of an architecture compliance review
e) Conducting assessments of the maturity level of architecture discipline within the organization
05. Which of the following best describes the TOGAF Technical Reference Model?
a) It is a detailed data model that can be tailored to specific industries
b) It is an example of a Common Systems Architecture
c) It is a fundamental architecture upon which more specific architectures can be based
d) It is a model of application components and application services software, including brokering applications
06. Complete the sentence. A gap analysis will enable the architect to do all of the following except_____.
a) identify building blocks that have been inadvertently omitted
b) identify building blocks that have been intentionally eliminated
c) identify building blocks to be carried over
d) identify new building blocks that are needed
e) identify potential vendors to provide new building blocks
07. What technique does TOGAF recommend that focuses on achieving business outcomes rather than just technical deliverables?
a) Business Transformation Readiness Assessment
b) Business Value Assessment Technique
c) Capability-Based Planning
d) Communications and Stakeholder Management
e) Quality Function Deployment
08. According to TOGAF, which of the following best describes Architecture Governance?
a) A categorization mechanism for architecture and solution artifacts
b) A framework for operational and change activity
c) A method for designing an information system in terms of a set of building blocks
d) The lifecycle management of information and related technology used by an organization
e) The practice by which enterprise architectures are controlled at an enterprise-wide level
09. The ability of a standard to be applied to any company equally is a function of which criteria for inclusion to the SIB?
a) Freedom to Develop
b) Non-discriminatory Patents
c) Non-discriminatory Implementation
d) Availability of Implementations
10. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Architecture Governance?