You have to pass the PHRi exam to receive the certification from HRCI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this HRCI HR Professional in Human Resources - International sample questions. Our Sample HRCI Professional in Human Resources - International Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the HRCI HR Professional in Human Resources - International exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium HRCI Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual HRCI PHRi Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of HRCI Professional in Human Resources - International exam questions.
HRCI HR Professional in Human Resources - International Sample Questions:
01. What's the best explanation of new hire orientation?
a) Socializing a new employee among current employees and first-level managers
b) Introducing a new employee to his or her work team and other coworkers
c) Introducing a new employee to the company and its goals via meetings with supervisors
d) Introducing a new employee to the organization and begin the socialization and assimilation process
02. Which of the following human resource management responsibilities ensures the right number of people with the right types of skills are at hand to achieve the organization's goals?
a) Employee relations
b) Human resource development
d) Labor relations
03. HR metrics are concerned with _____.
a) measuring the performance of employees as a whole
b) providing information for employees
c) seeing which staff should be sacked
d) making sure that employees work hard
04. When preparing a report for top management using HR metrics, the HR manager should _____.
a) try to present a positive picture of the HR department at all times
b) include as many HR metrics as possible, since top management need all the information on employees
c) interview all the employees about their jobs to find out the real situation
d) check with the CFO about which would be best suited for top management and their strategic development
05. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are helpful tools to maintain pre-employment records because they help with _____.
b) Organization and recruiting workflow
c) Recruiting new staff members
d) Processing benefit enrollment forms
06. What is an example of 'processing' an HR medical record?
a) Data entry OR sending the information to a benefits carrier
b) Sending the information to management
c) Filing it using an HRIS tool
d) Interviewing employees
07. Which of the following statements is true regarding the seven characteristics of organizational culture?
a) How members of an organization perceive the value placed on each of the characteristics determines if the company is well managed.
b) How members of an organization perceive the value placed on each of the characteristics determines the unique culture of the organization.
c) How members of an organization value each of the seven characteristics determines if the organization will be successful.
d) How members of an organization value each of the seven characteristics determines if it is a good organization to work for.
08. The metric that measures the average amount of time that employees have been with a company is called _____.
09. Why must an organization first identify what constitutes a workplace emergency before conducting safety and emergency preparedness training?
a) It is important to gain all employees' buy-in as to what they will be receiving training on.
b) What constitutes an emergency for an organization can vary widely based on its workplace environment and business purpose.
c) Although fire is a workplace emergency for all organizations, some lines of business are more prone to fires than others.
d) It is not important to first identify what constitutes a workplace emergency before conducting safety and emergency preparedness training.
10. What is the benefit of using the Management by Objectives method?
a) This method allows the creation of a list of objectives that is agreed upon at the beginning of the rating period.
b) This method allows only the 10% of best employees to progress within the company hierarchy.
c) This method allows a manager to write down the strengths and weaknesses of his employees without any pressure or predetermined criteria.
d) This method allows anonymous participation.
If you find any errors or typos in HRCI Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi) sample question-answers or online HRCI HR Professional in Human Resources - International practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org