You have to pass the GPHR exam to receive the certification from HRCI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample HRCI Global Professional in Human Resources Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the HRCI GPHR exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium HRCI Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual HRCI GPHR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of HRCI Global Professional in Human Resources exam questions.
HRCI HR Global Professional Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following is NOT an external third-party source for recruiting?
a) Private employment agencies
b) Labor unions
c) Outplacement firms
02. Individuals have various styles of learning. Which of the following types of learners is best suited for lectures?
a) Kinesthetic learners
b) Visual learners
c) Tactile learners
d) Auditory learners
03. Which of the following stages of the International Assignment Process model is the most critical in determining the success of an international assignment?
a) Pre-departure preparation
b) Assessment and selection
c) On assignment
d) Completing the assignment
04. According to the European Union and the International Labor Organization (ILO), which of the following legal instruments is non-binding?
05. Which of the following represents motivator to a culture that values asvription?
a) Defined processes and procedures
06. Human resource management is conducted to achieve______goals.
07. What is a disadvantage of the divisional departmentalization?
a) Focus is too narrow
b) Inefficient use of human resources
c) Disregards broader organizational considerations
d) Unity of command is lost
08. A good MBO (management by objectives) shares all of the following aspects EXCEPT:
a) Periodic feedback about objectives
b) Goals which align with corporate level goals and strategies
c) Goals are established by the supervisor/manager
d) Goals which are measurable
09. Which of the following is NOT a reason why individuals refuse international assignments?
a) Personal familial issues, like spouse is reluctant to change careers or children are already in high school
b) No clear, identified path for career development guaranteed after the assignment
c) Financial incentives are inadequate
d) Company’s poor record of successful expatriations programs
10. Productivity measures the _______and _______ of work done, taking into account the cost of the resources it took to do the work
a) quantity and quality
b) output and capital
c) input and output
d) output and quantity
If you find any errors or typos in HRCI Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com