You have to pass the aPHR exam to receive the certification from HRCI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this HRCI HR Associate Professional sample questions. Our Sample HRCI Associate Professional in Human Resources Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the HRCI HR Associate Professional exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium HRCI Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual HRCI aPHR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of HRCI Associate Professional in Human Resources exam questions.
HRCI HR Associate Professional Sample Questions:
01. A new employee is required to go through an extensive onboarding and training session that lasts two weeks. In providing this employee and others with such a robust introduction to the company and job roles, the company is doing all except which of the following?
a) Decreasing costs
b) Increasing productivity
c) Decreasing anxiety
d) Increasing turnover
02. Which rating method or approach establishes standards based on job analysis and employee behaviors and then establishes point values associated with each criterion?
a) Forced distribution method
b) Critical incident method
03. Dependent care within an organization is focused on:
a) creating a flexible work environment.
b) a fair absence and vacation policy.
c) on-site caregiving services.
d) giving employees training options.
04. A person who is traveling to the United States just to visit and does not intend to either work or overstay their visit. This would be an example of a person who should apply for which of the following?
c) B-2 Visa
d) B-1 Visa
05. Employees experiencing management-by-objective may feel more motivated and productive because such a management style:
a) holds employees accountable and gives them training to ensure they are skilled for their jobs.
b) requires the use of top-down communication so that employees are fully aware of the goings on in the company.
c) involves employees in setting company objectives.
d) establishes bonuses and incentives when employees meet goals.
06. An employee approaches a peer and reiterates a rumor he heard about a new hire. This type of communication is considered which of the following?
07. During an annual review, an employee experiences sharp pains in her side. While she tries to stay alert, she misses out on some pertinent information because of:
a) physiological noise.
b) semantic noise.
c) psychological noise.
d) physical noise.
08. If a company opts to change its processes and departments and shifts employees into different departments without terminating or onboarding employees, the company is striving to meet is staffing needs through:
d) job redesign.
09. COBRA is a type of benefit that is:
a) salaried compensation.
c) direct compensation.
10. Per the contract, an employee works 40 hours per week for half of the year. The employee has been contracted to work in such a way for five years. That employee would be considered a:
a) part-time temporary employee.
b) full-time permanent employee.
c) part-time permanent employee.
d) full-time temporary employee.
If you find any errors or typos in HRCI Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) sample question-answers or online HRCI HR Associate Professional practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com