You have to pass the CPIM Part 2 exam to receive the certification from APICS. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this APICS Planning and Inventory Management - Part 2 sample questions. Our Sample APICS Planning and Inventory Management - Part 2 Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the APICS CPIM 7.0 P2 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM Part 2) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual APICS CPIM Part 2 Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of APICS Planning and Inventory Management - Part 2 exam questions.
APICS Planning and Inventory Management - Part 2 Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following is the primary role for demand management?
a) Providing a tool for aggregation and disaggregation of demand.
b) Linking the production plan to MRP.
c) Providing input to the master schedule.
d) Synchronizing of market activities and the production plan.
02. In which of the following environments would the capable-to-promise (CTP) functionality be LEAST helpful?
03. Who is responsible for evaluating the master schedule?
a) Shop manager.
b) Middle manager.
c) Top manager.
04. Your are a company master scheduler and just have scheduled the master schedule, which calculate ATP in demand time fence as 85 units.
If 100 units of a customer order in demand time fence is demanding, which of the following action is the MOST appropriate as the master scheduler?
a) Accept this customer order and expedite production.
b) Firstly accept 85 units of the customer order, request the decision making to the senior management for the remaining orders.
c) Accept this customer order and replan the mater production schedule.
d) Firstly accept 85 units of the customer order, promise the remaining order after demand time fence.
05. The customers of a company that implements Just-in-Time will MOST likely benefit from which of the following?
a) Increased delivery lead time.
b) Small lot sizes.
c) Improved quality of products shipped.
d) Reduced freight costs.
06. Which of the following is MOST likely to help an individual move from denying the need for change to accepting the change?
a) Telling him or her that the change is necessary.
b) Identifying potential problems resulting from the changes.
c) Training him or her on the new procedures.
d) Explaining the change and its effects.
07. A company would like to add 50 products to current production line for 250 products and increase overall yearly sales volume.
Which of the following is the MOST likely impact of previous decision in transportation and stock room operation?
a) Reduce shipment lot size.
b) Decrease shipping cost.
c) Increase material handling.
d) Decrease line-haul cost.
08. When implementing a total quality management program, which of the following groups should receive education FIRST?
a) Middle Management.
b) Senior management.
c) Production supervision.
d) Production workers.
09. Implementing material requirements planning primarily helps a company attains which of the following strategic objectives?
a) Product price.
b) Product quality.
c) Delivery speed.
d) Delivery reliability.
10. What is the MOST critical factor if a company is going to achieve manufacturing excellence?
a) Quality improvement.
b) Cost reductions for the customer
c) 100% on time delivery.
d) Ability to increase/decrease volume at will.
If you find any errors or typos in APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM Part 2) sample question-answers or online APICS CPIM 7.0 P2 practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org