You have to pass the CIS-SM exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Service Mapping Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-Service Mapping exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping (CIS-SM) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-SM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping exam questions.
ServiceNow Service Mapping Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. In Service Mapping, which one of the following will cause an application to be identified as a Generic application?
a) No Credentials are configured
b) No Connection Section matches
c) No Identification and Connectivity Section matches
d) No CI Identifier exists
e) No Pattern Identification Section matches
02. When a Server is reclassified from Server table [cmdb_ci_server] to the Windows Server table [cmdb_ci_win_server], which one of the following describes the process that occurred?
a) Class Change
b) Class Downgrade
c) Class Switch
d) Class Upgrade
03. A defined relationship between two Configuration Items (CIs), such as Runs on, Depends On, or Contains is called a what?
a) CI Attribute
b) Application to Application Relationship
c) Relationship Type
d) CI Dependency
04. How many ServiceNow instances can one MID Server connect to?
c) Up to 255
05. Which one of the following Discovery phases do authentication errors occur on?
a) Port Scan
06. In Event Management, which one of the following does an Event Rule create?
c) CI Remediation
d) Event Field Mapping
07. After executing Service Mapping discovery, you find that there is a credential error. Which one of the following icons displays on the service map that represents the credential error?
a) Red stop sign
b) Yellow triangle
c) Generic application
d) Question mark
08. Within the CMDB, all application CI Types/Classes are children of which parent class?
a) Database Instance [cmdb_ci_db_instance]
b) Software [cmdb_ci_software]
c) Installed Software [cmdb_ci_installed_software]
d) Licenses [cmdb_ci_license]
e) Application [cmdb_ci_appl]
09. To begin the configuration of tag-based services, tag values must be defined where?
a) Tag-based service families
b) Tag catalogs
c) Tag categories
d) Tag libraries
10. Which one of the following ServiceNow application KPIs would improve most as a direct result of having visibility to a service map created through Service Mapping?
a) Problem Management: Number of Incidents per Known Problem
b) Change Management: Number of Major Changes
c) Event Management: Signal to Noise Ratio
d) Incident Management: Mean Time to Resolve
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping (CIS-SM) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS-Service Mapping practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org