You have to pass the CIS-SIR exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Security Incident Response Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-Security Incident Response exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response (CIS-SIR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-SIR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response exam questions.
ServiceNow Security Incident Response Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. A flow executes when what is met?
a) A trigger condition
b) IntegrationHub activation
c) Response Task state is Active
d) NIST Ready State
02. For Customers who don’t use 3rd-party systems, what ways can security incidents be created?
a) Security Service Catalog
b) Security Incident Form
c) Inbound Email Parsing Rules
d) Leveraging an Integration
e) Alert Management
03. In which ServiceNow module can you find pre-built integrations?
b) Sightings Search Configuration
c) Integration Configurations
d) Integration Status
04. How do you select which process definition to use?
a) By setting the process definition record to Active
b) By selecting the desired process within the Process Selection module
c) By selecting the desired process within the Process Definition module
d) By setting the Script Include record to Active
05. Security Incident Response can be defined as:
a) The change plan taken to fulfill requests raised through the Security Incident Catalog
b) The reaction plan taken to capture and record security incidents
c) The response plan taken to react to imminent security threats
d) The action plan taken to mitigate security incidents and imminent security threats
06. Identify three key Security Incident Response reporting audiences:
a) Security Analysts
b) Security Managers
d) Facilities Managers
e) Human Resources Managers
07. Which of the following statements best describes what Security Incident Calculators are used to do?
a) Set specific values according to matched conditions
b) Determine the Security Incident Risk Score
c) Calculate the cost of an incident
d) Calculate the time spent in the various incident states
08. Which role is needed to install the Security Incident Response application?
09. Which process definition is set as default for security incident response application?
a) NIST Open
b) SANS Open
c) SANS Stateful
d) NIST Stateful
10. David is on the Network team and has been assigned a security incident response task. What role does he need to be able to view and work the task?
a) Security Analyst
b) Security Basic
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, b, c
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response (CIS-SIR) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS-Security Incident Response practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com