You have to pass the CIS-ITSM exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow IT Service Management Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-IT Service Management exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-ITSM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management exam questions.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. When creating a problem record from an incident record, which element defines the field mapping between the two?
a) Create Problem UI action
b) ProblemUtils script include
c) Problem created from Incidents system property (com.snc.problem.create_from_incident.attributes)
d) ProblemV2Util script include
02. The Incident Variable Editor is used to display on which of these records?
a) Catalog items
b) Catalog tasks
c) Incidents created via Now Mobile
d) Incidents created via record producer
03. Conflict detection in change management can identify conflicts from which of the following reasons?
a) The change schedule is during blackout periods
b) The CI is not in the maintenance window
c) Existing scheduled changes to the CI
d) The change scheduled is outside of business hours
e) The changes schedule does not give appropriate lead time
04. How to modify the attributes copied from a problem into a change when creating a change from a problem?
a) Modify the "com.snc.change.copy_from_from.attributes" property in Change properties
b) Modify the "com.snc.change.create_from_problem.attributes" property in Change properties
c) Modify the UI Action script that is used to create change
d) Modify the "com.snc.problem.create_change.attributes" property in Problem properties
05. What can you use to explore the CMDB hierarchy and table definitions?
a) CI Manager
b) CMDB Manager
c) CMDB Schema
d) CI Class Manager
06. Each time a knowledge article is viewed, a record with the user identity and whether the articles was attached to a task, is added to which table?
a) Knowledge Use [kb_use]
b) Knowledge Feedback [kb_feedback]
c) Knowledge [kb_knowledge]
d) Knowledge Search Log [ts_query_kb]
07. Which field on a Configuration Item (CI) may be used to route Incidents to the appropriate group to quickly resolve Incidents related to the CI?
a) Assignment Group
b) Support Group
c) Change Control
d) Managed By
08. What defines when a problem record can automatically move from the New to Assess state?
a) Problem state UI action
b) ProblemUtils script include
c) Update Problem State to Assess business rule
d) Problem state UI policy
09. Which role has the ability to create a new CI class?
10. In the base platform configuration, what automatically happens to an incident in a Resolved state after 7 days?
a) The incident is automatically moved to a Closed state
b) A notification is sent to the Assignment Group manager requesting review of the incident record
c) A notification is sent to the Assigned to user requesting a review of the incident record
d) A post incident report is automatically created
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management (CIS-ITSM) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS-IT Service Management practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com