You have to pass the CIS-Discovery exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Discovery Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-Discovery exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery (CIS-Discovery) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-Discovery Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery exam questions.
ServiceNow Discovery Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. File based discovery is automatically activated for all users?
b) Asset management
d) Event management
02. Which one of the following Discovery phases is the error "No credentials would authenticate, tried" found on?
a) Port Scan
03. How many CI Identifiers can be configured per CI Class?
04. Why should we use discovery process handler?
a) Process handler can to configurea to help with the situations where the parameter might contain changeable port.
b) It can overwrite the data gathered from process on the running process list for the discovered host.
c) It can make sure that the data is same after restart by running a script and therefor eliminating duplicate Clis.
d) All of them
05. In Discovery, which one of the following causes a pattern to fail during discovery?
a) No firewalls installed on the host
b) No pattern attached to a classification
c) No CI Identifier exists
d) No parse variable operation used in a step
06. A is a series of operations that tell Discovery which Cls to find on your network, what credentials to use, and what tables to populate in the CMDB.
07. In Discovery, which one of the following should the customer always configure during implementation?
c) Change Management
08. Different types of Operation Choices available on a pattern Designer.
a) Query, Parse, Data, Action, Transfoirm
b) Query, Parse, Data, Transform
c) Query, Parse, Data, Action
d) Query, Parse, Data, Action, Classify
09. What commands can be used to verify if powershell is installed on a windows machine?
c) ps -v
d) ps –version
10. Which one of the following Discovery phases is the error "No results returned from probe" found on?
b) Port Scan
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery (CIS-Discovery) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS-Discovery practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org