You have to pass the PAL I exam to receive the certification from Scrum.org. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this Scrum.org Professional Agile Leadership sample questions. Our Sample Scrum.org Professional Agile Leadership Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the Scrum.org PAL 1 exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Scrum.org Certified Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual Scrum.org PAL I Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of Scrum.org Professional Agile Leadership exam questions.
Scrum.org Professional Agile Leadership Sample Questions:
01. A company is facing issues with its releases. The Release dates are always delayed by a few months due to the bugs found. These bugs are always discovered during the last few months of the release.
To improve the product’s time to market, the team should:
a) Commit team members to only one team, at a time.
b) All of the above / All the listed options.
c) Co-locate team members.
d) Reduce the number of features.
02. Benefits of Agile Approach are:
(Choose All that Apply)
a) Short increments increasing predictability.
b) Quick feedback, quickly adapting change, resulting into more customer satisfaction.
c) All of the above./ listed options.
d) Short increments reducing complexity.
03. A Scrum team believes that it will take 35 hours of effort to write the user guide for the new product they are building.
How many hours of effort should they quote for that task?
a) 30 hours since teams tend to overestimate how long a task will take.
b) 35 to 40 hours
c) 40 hours, add a buffer for distractions and availability issues.
d) 35 hours
04. Charles and John are two team members of the same Scrum Team. These two team members are having a difference of opinion about how to build the next user story.
What should be done?
a) The team should gather to discuss the issue and come up with a collective solution.
b) The Product Owner should be consulted.
c) The team coach should assess the level of conflict and intervene appropriately.
d) The Scrum Master should resolve the issue, since it is becoming an impediment to progress.
05. How is risk related to value delivery?
a) Risk is an inherent part of delivering value.
b) Risk increases as value decreases.
c) Risk is factored into value.
d) Risk reduces value delivery.
06. Which of the below activities will help the Scrum team deliver an Increment by the end of the Sprint?
a) Automating the delivery process.
b) Product Backlog Refinement.
c) Synchronizing release schedules across all the Teams.
d) Reducing dependencies between teams.
07. You’ve been asked to recommend how a team should begin transition to using agile. How would you reply?
a) Identify a successful agile team and copy what they are doing.
b) Hire the best Scrum Master you can afford and make that person accountable for the transition.
c) Try out some agile structures and practices first to see if they are helpful in your situation.
d) Learn agile values and principles. Use them to guide your situation.
08. During the 8th Sprint, Developers of a Scrum Team realize that they have not completed software architecture yet.
What is the most appropriate action for the Scrum Master to take?
a) The Scrum Master should ask the Developers to resolve this issue themselves.
b) Stop the ongoing Sprint and get the architecture complete first.
c) Coach the team that the architecture will be build overtime.
d) Consider the architecture as technical debt and only focus on the functionality which needs to be build.
09. What is one direct benefit of an Agile approach?
a) Improved team structure
b) Ability to deliver more value
c) Cost reduction
d) Elimination of all managers
10. You want to improve your product’s time to market. Which of the following practices might help you achieve this goal?
a) Reduce the number of features in each release.
b) Commit team members to only one team.
c) Automate frequently performed tasks.
d) Improve cross-functional team skills.
e) All of the above.
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b, d
If you find any errors or typos in Scrum.org Certified Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I) sample question-answers or online Scrum.org PAL 1 practice exam, please report them to us on email@example.com