You have to pass the ITIL Foundation exam to receive the certification from PeopleCert. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample PeopleCert ITIL Foundation Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PeopleCert ITIL Foundation exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium PeopleCert ITIL Foundation Certification - IT Service Management Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual PeopleCert ITIL Foundation Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of PeopleCert ITIL Foundation exam questions.
PeopleCert ITIL Foundation Sample Questions:
01. Who normally chairs a change advisory board (CAB)?
a) Change manager
b) Service owner
c) Change initiator
d) Business relationship manager
02. Which is the BEST description of a service request?
a) A request from a user for information, advice or for a standard change
b) Anything that the customer wants and is prepared to pay for
c) Any request or demand that is entered by a user via a self-help web-based interface
d) Any request for change (RFC) that is low-risk and which can be approved by the change manager without a change advisory board (CAB) meeting
03. Which three types of metric support Continual Service Improvement (CSI) activities?
a) Technology metrics, service desk metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
b) Process metrics, software metrics and financial metrics
c) Technology metrics, process metrics and service metrics
d) Service metrics, technology metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
04. Which lifecycle stage ensures that the impact of service outages is minimized on a day-to-day basis?
a) Service design
b) Service operation
c) Continual service improvement
d) Service transition
05. A significant, unresolved problem is likely to cause major business disruption. Where is this MOST LIKELY to be escalated to?
a) IT service continuity management
b) Availability management
c) Incident management
d) Change management
06. What is a process owner NOT responsible for?
a) Defining the process strategy
b) Communication of process information or changes to ensure awareness
c) Developing IT plans that meet and continue to meet the IT requirements of the business
d) Identifying improvement opportunities for inclusion in the CSI register
07. Which is an objective of service transition?
a) To negotiate service levels for new services
b) To ensure that service changes create the expected business value
c) To reduce the impact of business critical service outages on key services
d) To plan and manage entries in the service catalogue
08. Software and technology are examples of which of the four Ps?
09. Which process will regularly analyze incident data to identify discernable trends?
a) Service level management
b) Problem management
c) Change management
d) Event management
10. What is the second phase in release and deployment management?
a) Review and close
b) Authorize changes
c) Release build and test
d) Release and deployment planning
If you find any errors or typos in PeopleCert ITIL Foundation Certification - IT Service Management (ITIL Foundation) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org