You have to pass the CSBA exam to receive the certification from PeopleCert. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this PeopleCert Software Business Analyst sample questions. Our Sample PeopleCert Certified Software Business Analyst Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PeopleCert Business Analysis exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium PeopleCert Certified Software Business Analyst (CSBA) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual PeopleCert CSBA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of PeopleCert Certified Software Business Analyst exam questions.
PeopleCert Software Business Analyst Sample Questions:
01. Which factors are within the control of the organization and essential to a successful project?
a) Critical Assumptions
d) Critical Success Factors
02. The Spiral Model was designed to include which component?
a) Risk Assessment
b) Specification Development
03. What ISO standard was introduced to address the issue of Information Technology Service Management?
a) ISO 9000
b) None of the above
c) ISO 12207
d) ISO 9001
e) ISO 20000
04. Quality Management is defined as an approach which uses decisions based on:
a) Budget, Schedule, Information
b) Logic, Facts, Schedule
c) Facts, Data, Logic
d) None of the above
05. Which theory focuses on team development and behavior?
a) Dialectical Models
b) Forming-Storming-Norming-Performing Model
c) Simpson Models
d) Evolutionary Models
06. In an ideal world, the Project Plan and Project Management will be the responsibility of a qualified:
a) Project Manager
c) Quality Assurance Analyst
d) Business Analyst
07. A listing of the assets, liability, and equity accounts is a:
a) Profit and Loss Statement
b) Gap Analysis
c) Balance Sheet
08. When it is said that the Business Analysis must be fully "bilingual", what two languages does the BA need to "speak"?
a) English and Native Language of the Client
b) Information Technology and Business
c) Programming and Design
d) Quality Assurance and Quality Control
09. Which of the following is NOT a primary function of software requirements?
a) To establish a common understanding between stakeholders and development teams
b) To provide a basis for estimating project costs and schedules
c) To serve as a blueprint for software design and implementation
d) To ensure the software meets all functional and non-functional requirements
e) To validate that the software meets the user's needs and expectations
10. The following are some of the characteristics of Special Causes, EXCEPT:
a) Non inherent within the system
b) Non predictable
c) Can be assigned to a defect in the system
d) Has a random pattern of data points within the control limits
If you find any errors or typos in PeopleCert Certified Software Business Analyst (CSBA) sample question-answers or online PeopleCert Business Analysis practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org