01. How should an organization include third-party suppliers in the continual improvement of services?
a) Ensure suppliers include details of their approach to service improvement in contracts
b) Require evidence that the supplier uses agile development methods
c) Require evidence that the supplier implements all improvements using project management practices
d) Ensure that all supplier problem management activities result in improvements
02. What is the reason for using a balanced bundle of service metrics?
a) It reduces the number of metrics that need to be collected
b) It reports each service element separately
c) It provides an outcome-based view of services
d) It facilitates the automatic collection of metrics
03. Why should incidents be prioritized?
a) To help automated matching of incidents to problems or known errors
b) To identify which support team the incident should be escalated to
c) To ensure that incidents with the highest business impact are resolved first
d) To encourage a high level of collaboration within and between teams
04. Which guiding principle recommends assessing the current state and deciding what can be reused?
a) Focus on value
b) Start where you are
c) Collaborate and promote visibility
d) Progress iteratively with feedback
05. How do all value chain activities transform inputs to outputs?
a) By determining service demand
b) By using a combination of practices
c) By using a single functional team
d) By implementing process automation
06. Which practice ensures that accurate and reliable information is available about configuration items and the relationships between them?
a) Service configuration management
b) Service desk
c) IT asset management
d) Monitoring and event management
07. What does the 'service request management' practice depend on for maximum efficiency?
a) Compliments and complaints
b) Self-service tools
c) Processes and procedures
d) Incident management
08. Which term describes the functionality offered by a service?
09. Why should service desk staff detect recurring issues?
a) To help identify problems
b) To escalate incidents to the correct support team
c) To ensure effective handling of service requests
d) To engage the correct change authority
10. What is the effect of increased automation on the 'service desk' practice?
a) Greater ability to focus on customer experience when personal contact is needed
b) Decrease in self-service incident logging and resolution
c) Increased ability to focus on fixing technology instead of supporting people
d) Elimination of the need to escalate incidents to support teams