You have to pass the CTAL-TTA exam to receive the certification from ISTQB. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ISTQB CTAL-TTA exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ISTQB CTAL-TTA Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst exam questions.
ISTQB Technical Test Analyst Sample Questions:
01. When an automator is writing a test automation script, how should the script handle failures?
a) It should continue on with the next test after the failure because that’s how the software will work in production
b) It should terminate when a failure is encountered
c) It should execute a wait loop and retry the failed action
d) It depends on the type of failure and where it occurs during execution
02. If you are seeking to minimize the long-term cost of ownership of a software application, what type of testing should be included in your test approach?
a) Maintenance testing
b) Efficiency testing
c) Regression testing
d) Maintainability testing
03. What is one of the main concerns the Technical Test Analyst should have when configuring a static analysis tool to automatically record defects in the existing defect management tool?
a) How will the tools interact and will manual intervention be possible?
b) Will the tools work together “out of the box”?
c) Is there a way to limit the defects automatically logged based on severity?
d) How will the developers access the documented defects?
04. In what ways should a Technical Test Analyst respond to risks that are identified after testing has started?
a) Work closely with end-users to better define needs in areas identified as having additional risk
b) Re-order test cases if test results have caused a reprioritization of risks
c) Re-order test cases if numerous usability issues are noted during demonstrations
d) Continue testing to the original risk analysis and address new risks when the scheduled testing is completed
05. You are designing operational profiles for a mobile banking application. Which of the following would be a valid operational profile to use for this testing?
a) A user logs into their account, checks their balance, makes a deposit, checks the balance again, logs out
b) The memory footprint of the application cannot exceed 240 megabytes at any time during operation
c) On average, a developer must be able to identify and resolve a defect within 10 hours
d) The user must be able to complete a standard banking transaction within 5 minutes
06. Which of the following is a common use for a web-based testing tool?
a) Performance testing
b) Standards compliance testing
c) Scalability testing
d) Security testing
07. Commercial MBT tools are primarily used to do what with the model?
a) Create it
b) Execute it
c) Document it
d) Test it
08. What is the primary weakness with condition coverage?
a) It tests all the atomic conditions but does not necessarily test all the decision outcomes
b) It tests all the decision outcomes but does not necessarily test all the atomic conditions
c) It does not necessarily test all the decision outcomes or the atomic conditions
d) It does not work if there is more than one atomic condition to be tested
09. In a call graph, what is used to represent the communication between the program units?
10. When participating in a review of a product that will be integrated with other third party products in use, what is an important part of the Technical Test Analyst’s preparation?
a) Creating a review checklist for the usability of the product
b) Writing the operations manual that will be used to install the new software
c) Reviewing the integration points and identifying the data and methods that will be tested
d) Working with the test manager to schedule adequate resources for the testing of the new product
If you find any errors or typos in ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org