01. Which of the following types of defects are targeted by API testing?
Select THREE options.
a) incorrect data handling
b) timing problems
c) loss of transactions
d) non-conformance to coding standards
e) lack of usability
f) installation defects
02. A new personal banking system is to be developed for use on mobile devices. Which of the following reasons which would justifying including security testing in the test approach?
a) To ensure the product can be effectively and efficiently modified without introducing defects
b) To ensure that the software does not exhibit unintended side-effects when performing its intended function
c) To evaluate whether the application installs correctly on a mobile device
d) To check that available functions are correctly implemented
e) To ensure that no sensitive data can be copied
03. The planning and specification of security tests for a new web-based hotel reservation system is to be carried out at your next sprint planning meeting.
Which of the following activities should NOT be considered at the meeting?
a) Deciding on the code modules for static analysis
b) Agreeing with developers on their participation
c) Deciding on the operational profiles to use
d) Checking on approvals for performing the tests
04. Which of the following statements about component testing tools and build automation tools is FALSE?
a) An xUnit framework can be used to automate component testing; build automation tools execute automated component tests.
b) A JUnit framework can simplify automation of component testing in a Java environment; build automation tools automatically trigger the component tests whenever a component changes in a build.
c) Component testing frameworks can simplify automation of component testing; build automation tools allow a new build to be triggered when a component is changed.
d) Component testing tools can be used against multiple programming languages; build automation tools allow a new build to be triggered when a component changes.
05. When participating in a risk analysis, the Technical Test Analyst is expected to work closely with which of the following sets of people?
c) Business analysts
d) Project sponsors
06. A new business application is being developed for deployment on a Windows-based platform. If the application is successful there are plans for deployment to other platforms.
Which of the following quality characteristics should be given priority in the test approach?
07. Which of the following BEST describe the objective of tools supporting web-based testing?
a) To generate test cases by executing a model of the run-time behavior.
b) To isolate faults in the user interface by changing variable values during line by line code execution.
c) To measure the quality of a test suite by injecting defects into the test object.
d) To check for accessibility standards violations.
e) To check for orphaned files by scanning through the server.
08. Consider the following product risk: Abnormal application termination due to network connection failure Which of the following is the appropriate test type to address this risk?
a) Reliability testing.
b) Performance testing.
c) Operability testing.
d) Portability testing.
09. Which of the following reasons can be given for including co-existence testing in a test approach?
a) An application is intended to be operated on different platforms
b) Several changes are planned to an application’s code modules. Changes to one module should have an impact on other modules
c) More than one unrelated application is to be deployed on the same environment
d) The usage of system resources must be measured against a predefined benchmark
10. Which of the following statements best captures the difference between data-driven and keyword-driven test automation?
a) Keyword-driven test automation extends data-driven automation by defining keywords corresponding to business processes.
b) Data-driven test automation extends keyword-driven automation by defining data corresponding to business processes.
c) Data-driven test automation is more maintainable than keyword-driven test automation.
d) Keyword-driven test automation is easier to develop than data-driven test automation.