You have to pass the LSSA-BB exam to receive the certification from iSQI. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample LSSA Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the iSQI LSSA-BB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium Lean Six Sigma Academy Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSA-BB) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual iSQI LSSA-BB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of LSSA Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt exam questions.
iSQI Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Sample Questions:
01. For a process having an average throughput of 7,200 units per hour, what is the average Cycle Time per unit in seconds?
02. Which tool is used to compare more than two sample proportions with each other?
a) 2 sample T-test
b) Moods Median
d) Contingency Tables
03. In a two-level full factorial DOE with four factors, how many runs should there be?
04. Select any of the following that are collective elements of a great control plan?
a) Business Plans
b) Standard Operating Procedures
c) Training Plans
d) HR Accounting
e) Communication Plans
05. __________ is how consistent measurements deliver the same values under the same circumstances?
a) Non Bias
06. A 2 Sample t-test has several assumptions, which of the following is one of those key assumptions?
a) The variables are independent
b) Data is non-normally distributed
c) The underlying distribution is binomial
d) Variances are unequal
07. Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) can be classified as Visible Costs and Hidden Costs. Which of these items is a Visible Cost?
a) Late Delivery
c) Time Value of Money
d) Lost Customer Loyalty
08. The recipient of the output of a process can be?
a) Project head
b) Upstream processes
d) Internal or external customers
09. A well written problem statement contains all of the following except?
e) Timeline Reference
f) Complete Project Plan
10. In the Analyze phase, one of the things you do is:
a) Define performance standards.
b) Establish operating tolerances and pilot a solution.
c) Establish process capability.
d) Define a process map.
Answer: b, c, e
If you find any errors or typos in Lean Six Sigma Academy Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSA-BB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org