You have to pass the ICGB exam to receive the certification from IASSC. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample IASSC IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the IASSC ICGB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual IASSC ICGB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of IASSC IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam questions.
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Sample Questions:
01. A kurtosis of -1,2754 indicates?
a) Platykurtic (flat with a short tail)
b) Leptokurtic (peaked with long tails)
c) Multi-modal (more than one distribution)
d) Kanban Model
02. A two-sample T-test does which of the following?
a) Compares the medians to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
b) Subtracts the mean of sample 1 from sample 2 and compares the difference to zero to determine if they are equal
c) Compares the means to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
d) test of the difference between two population medians
03. After a Belt has put data through the smoothing process which chart would be used to look for trends in the data?
a) Moving Average Chart
b) Multi-Vari Chart
c) X bar Chart
d) Pareto Chart
04. All of the following are benefits of control plans except?
a) Coordinates ongoing team and individual involvement
b) Standardizes processes and work procedures
c) Ensures compliance with changes through auditing and corrective actions
d) Measures process performance, stability and capability
e) Plans actions to mitigate possible out-of-control conditions
f) Helps to analyze and eliminate potential x's
05. As a standard for a process to be at the 6 Sigma quality level, it must have?
a) Cp & Cpk > 1.5
b) Cp & Cpk >2
c) Cp >1.5 & Cpk >2.0
d) Cp >2.0 & Cpk >1.5
06. As we calibrate our Measurement System to assure accurate data we frequently encounter Bias which is the __________________ of a measured value from the ________________ value.
a) Spread, Mean of the population
b) Deviation, hoped for
c) Deviation, true
d) Spread, idea
07. If a Histogram displays two peaks the distribution would likely be _____________.
08. To draw inferences about a sample population being studied by modeling patterns of data in a way that accounts for randomness and uncertainty in the observations is known as ____________________.
a) Influential Analysis
b) Inferential Statistics
c) Physical Modeling
d) Sequential Inference
09. When analyzing a data set we frequently graph one metric as a function of another. If the slope of the Correlation line is -2.5 we would say the two metrics are ___________ correlated?
10. Which statement(s) are true about the Fitted Line Plot shown here?
There are 2 correct answers to this question.
a) When Reactant increases, the Energy Consumed increases.
b) The slope of the equation is a positive 130.5.
c) The predicted output Y is close to -18 when the Reactant level is set to 6.
d) Over 85 % of the variation of the Energy Consumed is explained by the Reactant via this Linear Regression.
Answer: c, d
If you find any errors or typos in IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org