You have to pass the ICBB exam to receive the certification from IASSC. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample IASSC IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the IASSC ICBB exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual IASSC ICBB Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam questions.
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Sample Questions:
01. Much of the Six Sigma methodology is used to identify and remove causes for _____________ .
a) Process Variation
b) Material Costs
c) Excess Inventory
d) Lost Sales
02. Control charts and their limits are the?
a) Voice of the employee
b) Voice of the process
c) Voice of the customer
d) Voice of the team
03. A kurtosis of -1,2754 indicates?
a) Platykurtic (flat with a short tail)
b) Leptokurtic (peaked with long tails)
c) Multi-modal (more than one distribution)
d) Kanban Model
04. In a Fishbone Diagram the 6M’s stand for Methods, ____________, Machine, Man, Mother Nature and Materials.
05. For a process having an average throughput of 7,200 units per hour, what is the average Cycle Time per unit in seconds?
06. Appropriate measures means that measurements are ______________.
e) All of these answers are correct
07. Special Cause Variation falls into which two categories?
a) Natural & Unnatural
b) Short Term & Long Term
c) Assignable & Pattern
d) Attribute & Discreet
08. An operator is measuring the distance between two points. Which is most likely to be influenced by the operator?
a) Precision of the measurement
b) Accuracy of the measurement
c) Calibration of the instrument
d) All of these answers are correct
09. Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) can be classified as Visible Costs and Hidden Costs. Which of these items is a Visible Cost?
a) Lost Customer Loyalty
b) Time Value of Money
d) Late Delivery
10. A two-sample T-test does which of the following?
a) Compares the medians to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
b) Subtracts the mean of sample 1 from sample 2 and compares the difference to zero to determine if they are equal
c) Compares the means to determine if sample 1 is statistically difference from sample 2
d) test of the difference between two population medians
If you find any errors or typos in IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org