You have to pass the CIS-VR exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Vulnerability Response Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS‑Vulnerability Response exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response (CIS-VR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-VR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response exam questions.
ServiceNow Vulnerability Response Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. Users with which role can access the IT Remediation Workspace?
d) sn_vul. Remediation_owner
02. What feature in Vulnerability Response integrates to ServiceNow GRC?
a) False Positive Management
b) Vulnerability Exception Management
c) Remediation Task
d) Watch Topic
03. Which application provides the opportunity to align security events with organizational controls, automatically appraising other business functions of potential impact?
a) Performance Analytics
b) Event Management
c) Governance, Risk, and Compliance
d) Service Mapping
04. What are the Vulnerability Response features?
(Select all that apply)
a) Integrates with National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
b) Integrates with various 3rd party scanners to bring in vulnerability data to the ServiceNow platform
c) Integrates with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
d) Enriches incidents with threat intelligence automation
05. In regard to the Security Operations Process, which of the following statements defines the "Identify" phase?
a) What processes and assets need protection?
b) What techniques can identify incidents?
c) What techniques can contain impacts of incidents?
d) What techniques can restore capabilities?
e) What safeguards are available?
06. Which persona in Application Vulnerability Response acts as a liaison between the development group and the security managers?
a) Security Champion
b) App-Sec Manager
07. When an approval is rejected for a Vulnerable Item exception, what happens to the State field for that record?
a) It reverts to ‘Analysis’
b) It is set to ‘New’
c) It is set to ‘In Review’
d) It will be set back to its previous value
08. The main XML Vulnerability feeds provide ____ data organized by the first four digits of a _____ identifier.
a) Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
b) Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE)
c) National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
d) Third Party Integration
09. Which Vulnerability maturity level provides advanced owner assignment?
a) Enterprise risk trending
b) Automated prioritization
c) Manual operations
d) Improved remediation
10. Filter Groups can be used in Vulnerability Response to group what type of vulnerability records?
a) Vulnerability groups
b) Third Party Entries
c) Vulnerable Items
d) Vulnerable Software
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, c
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response (CIS-VR) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS‑Vulnerability Response practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org