You have to pass the CIS-VR exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this ServiceNow Vulnerability Response Implementation Specialist sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS‑Vulnerability Response exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response (CIS-VR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-VR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response exam questions.
ServiceNow Vulnerability Response Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. Filter Groups can be used in Vulnerability Response to group what type of vulnerability records?
a) Vulnerability groups
b) Third Party Entries
c) Vulnerable Items
d) Vulnerable Software
02. Which Vulnerability maturity level provides advanced owner assignment?
a) Enterprise risk trending
b) Automated prioritization
c) Manual operations
d) Improved remediation
03. In regard to the Security Operations Process, which of the following statements defines the "Identify" phase?
a) What processes and assets need protection?
b) What techniques can identify incidents?
c) What safeguards are available?
d) What techniques can restore capabilities?
e) What techniques can contain impacts of incidents?
04. Which Table would be commonly used for Vulnerability Response?
05. The main XML Vulnerability feeds provide ____ data organized by the first four digits of a _____ identifier.
a) Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
b) Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE)
c) National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
d) Third Party Integration
06. Which application provides the opportunity to align security events with organizational controls, automatically appraising other business functions of potential impact?
a) Performance Analytics
b) Event Management
c) Governance, Risk, and Compliance
d) Service Mapping
07. The Vulnerability Response application provides which roles by default?
(Select all that apply)
08. When an approval is rejected for a Vulnerable Item exception, what happens to the State field for that record?
a) It reverts to ‘Analysis’
b) It is set to ‘New’
c) It is set to ‘In Review’
d) It will be set back to its previous value
09. To facilitate the remediation of a Vulnerable Item what type of item is most commonly used?
a) Create a Problem
b) Create a Security Incident
c) Create a KB article
d) Create a Change
10. What is the best way to develop a complete list of Vulnerability Reports?
a) Recommend that the client purchase the full Performance Analytics package
b) Ask the CISO
c) Work with the customer to identify the things that will be most useful to them
d) Use the standard out of the box reports only
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b, c
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response (CIS-VR) sample question-answers or online ServiceNow CIS‑Vulnerability Response practice exam, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org