You have to pass the CIS-HR exam to receive the certification from ServiceNow. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we have prepared this sample questions. Our Sample ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the ServiceNow CIS-HR exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources (CIS-HR) Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual ServiceNow CIS-HR Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented, scenario-based and exact match of ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources exam questions.
ServiceNow Human Resources Implementation Specialist Sample Questions:
01. At what level is User Criteria set to control who can read and edit knowledge articles?
a) In either the Knowledge Base or Article.
b) In the Knowledge Article only.
c) In the User record.
d) In the Knowledge Base only.
02. If a knowledge base and its articles have no user criteria selected, a user without a role can do what?
a) read and contribute articles
b) read articles, but not contribute
c) can neither read nor contribute articles
d) contribute, but not read articles
03. The Knowledge bases searched for the Knowledge results section on an HR Case are determined by what?
a) Contextual Search configuration
b) HR Service configuration
c) HR Criteria configuration
d) Knowledge Management configuration
04. When Human Resource: Core plugin is activated, HR Admin roles is automatically added to which if the following roles?
a) Knowledge Admin
b) HR Agent
c) HR Manager
d) System Admin
05. Your company has 2 offices, one in the US and another in the UK. You need to show a certain knowledge base article for employees who work from the UK. What should you do?
a) Make sure that the article's user criteria is set to a user criteria that includes UK employees only
b) Create a Role and grant it to all UK employees and make sure only users with this role are allowed to view the article
c) Create HR Criteria for UK employees and set the HR Criteria for the article to this HR Criteria
d) Define the "Can see" and "Cannot see" for the article
06. A user with only the HR Admin [sn_hr_core.admin] role can save and modify which copies of existing reports?
07. How does ServiceNow know which HR Template to use on an HR Case?
a) The HR Template is referenced on the HR Service record.
b) The HR Template is referenced on the record producer form.
c) Each COE has a specific HR Template.
d) The HR Template is selected directly on the Catalog item.
08. In the base instance, what determines the conditions a Case must meet before it can be assigned to an agent?
a) Matching Rules
b) Client Rules
d) Escalation Rules
09. What are some of the benefits of having separate COE tables?
a) Allows for an extra layer of security within the HR organization.
b) Allows HR case agents to gather the right information based on the Service.
c) Eliminates the need for an HR case agent.
d) Eliminates the need to create database views.
10. Which of the following is the order used to evaluate user criteria in knowledge base articles?
a) Cannot Contribute, Cannot Read, Can Contribute, Can Read
b) Cannot Read, Can Read, Cannot Contribute, Can Contribute
c) Cannot Contribute, Can Contribute, Cannot Read, Can Read
d) Cannot Read, Cannot Contribute, Can Read, Can Contribute
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources (CIS-HR) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org