You have to pass the CSM exam to receive the certification from GAQM. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we provide the following sample questions. Our Sample GAQM Certified Scrum Master Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GAQM CSM exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium GAQM Certified Scrum Master Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual GAQM CSM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented scenario-based and exact match of GAQM Certified Scrum Master exam questions.
GAQM CSM Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following is reflected in a Sprint Burn down Chart?
a) Team Members Name
b) Number of Product Backlog Items Completed
c) Number of Tasks Remaining
d) Work Hours Remaining
02. A __________ chart is a graphical representation of work left to do versus time.
a) burn down
03. Which system provides evolutionary framework for incremental process improvement?
d) Service Management
04. _____________ can change the priority of items in the _________ backlog at any time.
a) The Team; Product
b) The Product Owner(s); Sprint
c) The Product Owner(s); Product
d) The Scrum Master; Sprint
05. When should the Product Owner ship or implement a Sprint increment?
a) At the end of every Sprint
b) When the Team feels is done with every Sprint
c) Whenever the increment is free of defects
d) When it makes sense
06. Please select which statement is the most accurate:
a) Agile Development is an implementation of Scrum
b) Scrum is an implementation of Agile Development
c) Scrum é uma implementação do Desenvolvimento Ágil
d) Agile Development and Scrum are synonyms for the same methodology
e) Agile Development and Scrum are contrasting methodologies
07. What does the Sprint Backlog consist of?
a) User Stories, only.
b) Use Cases
c) Selected Backlog Items and Tasks
d) Test cases
08. During the sprint review the project is assessed against the ____________
a) Sprint goal
b) Sprint Planning
c) Sprint review
d) Sprint retrospective
09. Who has the authority to cancel a Sprint?
a) The team members
b) The Scrum Master
c) The Product Owner
d) The Project Manager
10. ________________ constitute the Sprint Backlog and are often estimated in hours?
a) User Stories
b) Use Cases
If you find any errors or typos in GAQM Certified Scrum Master (CSM) sample question-answers, please report them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org